COVID-19 makes me appreciate my backlog now...having a backlog appreciation thread.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Having a backlog is some idiotic shyt I'll never understand. What's the point of buying a multitude of games you know you don't have time to play?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
What isn't :pachaha:

I would post a pic but just packed up all my games to prepare for a move.

But I have a lot

Control
RDR2
Zelda
Astral Chain
Like 5 JRPGs lol

Playing Animal Crossing and Dragon Quest 11 right now.
I have RDR2 and then I got Dragon Ball Super the tv show to worry about. Other wise, here is my game list in case i want to play.
lM7wVGp.png

Having a backlog is some idiotic shyt I'll never understand. What's the point of buying a multitude of games you know you don't have time to play?
Who said that we buying games here? I pirate most of mine. Yes, i have some purchased games ..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I finally have time to get to my backlog. I finished the outer worlds and was disappointed.
Instead of finishing NFS heat, horizon 4, Spider-Man, GOW, vampyr or any of the other AAA games I ended up Downloading crackdown 3 on game pass and it’s utter garbage. Rage 2 was next and it’s decent. Then I got titanfall 2. That shyt is dope. But I spent the last two days loading up all the new mods over the past year in fallout 4. Smh. This damn game keeps grabbing my attention.

I think I’m just bored with the traditional action/ adventure rpg and shooters. Maybe animal planet is in my near future

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What isn't :pachaha:

I would post a pic but just packed up all my games to prepare for a move.

But I have a lot

Control
RDR2
Zelda
Astral Chain
Like 5 JRPGs lol

Playing Animal Crossing and Dragon Quest 11 right now.
Is Animal Crossing worth a cop? Im thinking a game like that would be perfect with all of my free time and just needing a mental escape. Been playing some Stardew Valley the past few days for that very reason.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is Animal Crossing worth a cop? Im thinking a game like that would be perfect with all of my free time and just needing a mental escape. Been playing some Stardew Valley the past few days for that very reason.

Yeah for me it is.

I just been enjoying a stress free game like that.

Planting flowers.
Chopping down trees.
Building my house.
I need a bed :damn:

Control gave me anxiety so had to stop playing :huhldup:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My backlog is ridiculous. I've been in denial but I just don't have the time anymore.

Control. Detroit. Kakarot. God of War. Resident Evil 7. Resident Evil 2. ((Soon to be Resident Evil 3.)) Death Stranding. Hitman 2. Vampyr. Life is Strange Season 2.

Thats not even including the PS+ extras like Outlast 2, & Titanfall 2 or the demos I have installed but havent played yet like FF7 or RE3.

Im very much "essential" though so the quarantine means nothing to me. :francis: Between that, my two kids, and the fact The Division 2 has my full attention, I probably won't ever get to those games. Not even bothering with TLOU2 or Cyberpunk until next gen. :hubie:

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Batman Arkham City
Mirror's Edge
Dragon Age Origins

All bought, and started very little of or none at all.