Country fans speak on worst song and Beyonce album

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Them dressing like American hicks and having them accents threw me. I don't really mind them gatekeeping Texas Hold Em was just pandering for a hit. A few people in the video named Akey Breaky Heart which probably is the worst popular country song.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
British people being snobby purists over American country music while wearing Southern American attire:patrice:

Is this count as cac c00ning? Like because of the history between the two countries. And like, half those country songs are about farms and trucks, so how do they relate....

British cacs don't have land and drive on the other side of the road. Or do they vibe with the undercurrent of cism in some country songs? Like do they hear "try that in a small town" and think, "yeah from them ni*****, beaners, pakis, arabs, chinks, etc?"

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
British people being snobby purists over American country music while wearing Southern American attire:patrice:

Is this count as cac c00ning? Like because of the history between the two countries. And like, half those country songs are about farms and trucks, so how do they relate....

British cacs don't have land and drive on the other side of the road. Or do they vibe with the undercurrent of cism in some country songs? Like do they hear "try that in a small town" and think, "yeah from them ni*****, beaners, pakis, arabs, chinks, etc?"
They're cosplaying as their American cousins

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Pop country is usually ass around tho. I don't actively listen but I hear enough from karaoke and certain bars I used to go to. Beyonce album wasn't that bad but I don't know if Id even call it straight up country.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The answer to this question is Tyler Hubbard's 2nd verse in This is How We Roll.

You can add Luke Bryan's entire discography to the list as well.

There are worse songs than Texas Hold Em eventhough it's rather boring. That Shaboozey joint is mehhh too.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pop country is usually ass around tho. I don't actively listen but I hear enough from karaoke and certain bars I used to go to. Beyonce album wasn't that bad but I don't know if Id even call it straight up country.
Pop country is just that terrible pop rock music from the 1980s and 1990s.