Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
For anybody who ever traveled or just been surprised by how many brehs or brehettes you've seen in a certain community this is the thread

I've been flying alot lately and I'm genuinely surprised to see how many Black Hondurans exist out there. Like fully black, beautiful Honduran women who speak perfect English like West Indians with he accent and all.
Caught me totally off guard they got whole cities that are just Afrohonduran, and they're generally cool ass people. I always thought Panama was the only Central American country like that. I'm tryna hit up this place called Roatan out there after I get my vacation.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Colombia...i went there this past summer at a resort.

Now, I knew that there were black people there...but when i finally went, we went through whole neighborhoods and towns with nothing but black folks...and then when we got to the resort, all the workers were clearly black...they all spoke fluent spanish...and a lot of them were shocked to see me and my wife (the only black couple there)...and chatted us up all the time

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Before I knew much about different "Latinos" I went to Dominican Republic.

I was tripping that the people all looked like light skin Black people. And I am one of those light skin Black people so they all thought I was one of them.

They laughed when I said I didn't speak Spanish like they thought I was kidding.

Since then I have become more educated on the subject so I realize my impression at the time was .. narrow minded?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Honduras, every world cup I wonder where are they hiding the black people cause it seems like the only time you see them
r

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Colombia...i went there this past summer at a resort.

Now, I knew that there were black people there...but when i finally went, we went through whole neighborhoods and towns with nothing but black folks...and then when we got to the resort, all the workers were clearly black...they all spoke fluent spanish...and a lot of them were shocked to see me and my wife (the only black couple there)...and chatted us up all the time
Famous Colombian soccer player, Davinson Sánchez
davinson-sanchez-copy.jpg

Jhan Salazar, Colombian biologist
picture7.jpg