Counter-Strike: Global Offensive anyone?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
there are good and bad changes to the game. most the new weapons are useless. they made some of the smg's better. i like the deagle.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
cs_militia too... i liked the whole sneaky sewer bidnis n snipin dudes off their own roof

im done with sitting in front of a cpu keyboard/mouse style. May just cop this for 360 since there wont be no fools with keyboard/mouse smokin everybody

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
4Cq0Q.png

:ahh: my skills are in tact

Daps
did they fukk with the recoil in this? source seemed hard as fukk, im spraying nikkas down in this game.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude this game is fukking stupid. I go 30-5 on cs source then go like 1-7 on fukking cs GO. something about the fukking shooting man, it doesn't even make sense. I'm somehow not hitting jack shyt

edit: I'm probably just mad because I'm so used to being good now I'm garbage again after playing source so long

Last edited:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
dude this game is fukking stupid. I go 30-5 on cs source then go like 1-7 on fukking cs GO. something about the fukking shooting man, it doesn't even make sense. I'm somehow not hitting jack shyt

edit: I'm probably just mad because I'm so used to being good now I'm garbage again after playing source so long

No your not wrong. I played cal-i in counter strike source. I have more hours in CS:S then any other game I have ever played Mario kart 64 a close second. I was so excited they where putting out a new Counter Strike. I hoped on a serve in CS:GO first day it came out went 19-1 and just hated the game. Tried it one more time it just doesn't feel fluid at all. CS:S was movement felt so fluid I couldn't get into go.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No your not wrong. I played cal-i in counter strike source. I have more hours in CS:S then any other game I have ever played Mario kart 64 a close second. I was so excited they where putting out a new Counter Strike. I hoped on a serve in CS:GO first day it came out went 19-1 and just hated the game. Tried it one more time it just doesn't feel fluid at all. CS:S was movement felt so fluid I couldn't get into go.
I was in Cal-I in CS 1.5, there are several things that piss me off in GO. They changed it so if you rescue ONE hostage you win the game. What the fukk is that shyt? Then they put a hostage in the side hall outside of T spawn on cs_office, so you basically can't camp projection room and you have to control side hall, which was basically the entire T strat on that map. And molotov cocktails are fukking retarded. the aiming/hitboxes just seems way off too. I fukking hate this shyt.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I was in Cal-I in CS 1.5, there are several things that piss me off in GO. They changed it so if you rescue ONE hostage you win the game. What the fukk is that shyt? Then they put a hostage in the side hall outside of T spawn on cs_office, so you basically can't camp projection room and you have to control side hall, which was basically the entire T strat on that map. And molotov cocktails are fukking retarded. the aiming/hitboxes just seems way off too. I fukking hate this shyt.
Don't get me started. Office is the greatest map of any game I have ever played. I played on Noob Refuge 24/7 office was ranked in top ten always. Its the best map I've ever played in shooter. It was just the perfect map. Chair Jump long hall. Garage rushes. Pick people from sniper windows. Oh the joy. This game thou breh. The movement feels clucky. I can't stand awping in this game either. I just hate it all. I should have known better when I heard they where making this to cater to console players. Don't worry though Griffin we will get another counter strike in another 8 yeares :*(

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't get me started. Office is the greatest map of any game I have ever played. I played on Noob Refuge 24/7 office was ranked in top ten always. Its the best map I've ever played in shooter. It was just the perfect map. Chair Jump long hall. Garage rushes. Pick people from sniper windows. Oh the joy. This game thou breh. The movement feels clucky. I can't stand awping in this game either. I just hate it all. I should have known better when I heard they where making this to cater to console players. Don't worry though Griffin we will get another counter strike in another 8 yeares :*(
other than dust 2, office is literally the only map I play. and they essentially ruined it in GO. Throwing it in the bushes :camby:

Cliffy B is apparently making a PC-exclusive shooter, I hope its good.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
other than dust 2, office is literally the only map I play. and they essentially ruined it in GO. Throwing it in the bushes :camby:

Cliffy B is apparently making a PC-exclusive shooter, I hope its good.

I played all maps just for scrims. For enjoyment all I played was office.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Made it to Master Guardian 2, been deranked three times in the past week because I prefer to play solo and get grouped with TERRIBLE teammates. I got deranked again last night from 4 star gold because I quit a game I began playing at 4AM when 2/4 of my teammates literally and I QUOTE "don't play CS" and they were just going to kick me from the game before the end anyway, since they were all of my teammates. I've been the top player on my team like literally every single game that these deranks have been happening. Pretty fukking stupid. Then I go like 30-10 against these shytty players and get accused of being a smurf and hacking. :camby: