Counter-Strike: Global Offensive anyone?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The original didn't cost anything at all :hula:
Then the spinoffs ended up costing what? I paid like $20 for CS 65yrs ago

I bought the xbox version (still have it if anyone wanna play?)
That was only like $30 brand new with the upgraded graphics

I tried out the trial for about 15min. I like it. Its hard as fukk to get into tho
Aiming takes skill I guess? Cuz I had a heavy weapon, a guy took me out with a pistol
BUT (for those who haven't played it yet) You don't die off one bullet
The way it works makes it feel more realistic imo. Once I get the controls down better... I think this game will really grow on people

And the fact that JoJo Bizarre Adventure cost $20 makes me wanna just throw money to any other company who will take it just to spite the a$$holes who thought that game was worth $20 :what:
I wouldn't buy it for $5, but the audacity of them dudes...
It was a mod for Half-Life which was a full priced game..I forgot to resume
Download before I left for school still gotta download like half the game :snoop:

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Another Steam update today, valve isnt fukking around with the feedback

[ Gameplay ]
- Exposed a classic dynamic crosshair style in the options that represents the weapons spread accurately.
- Implemented first person client flinching. Now a player gets aim punched a bit when shot. The amount is based on the damage.
- Increased amount of tagging that results from hits.

[ Bugs ]
- Fixed the scoreboard turning toggleable in the end match state.
- fixed not being able to bring up the pause menu without dismissing the scoreboard in the end match state.
- Parallelized matchmaking results analysis process and reduced time game takes to perform matchmaking.
- Improved matchmaking algorithm giving more weight to dedicated servers ping during matchmaking results analysis.

[ Community ]
- Removed the implicit dependency on round-limited matches so servers that want to use mp_timelimit instead can. Mp_timelimit is used only if mp_maxrounds is set to 0.
- Exposed mp_forcecamera convar.
- Exposed set of server hibernate convars.
- Fixed code that was preventing mapper-placed weapons.
President-Barack-Obama-Dance.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Another Steam update today, valve isnt fukking around with the feedback

President-Barack-Obama-Dance.gif

they're good with that shyt. once they finally release stuff, they're committed to it. there were like 3 TF2 updates the other day

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Just picked it up, Demolition is a straight up copy of COD gun game...:troll::troll::troll:

The game is awesome, I'm loving the feel after patch...Immediately once I logged in I changed the crosshairs off of that dynamic crap and it felt great. Hit detection is good too. Steam name in profile if anyone won'game

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just picked it up, Demolition is a straight up copy of COD gun game...:troll::troll::troll:

The game is awesome, I'm loving the feel after patch...Immediately once I logged in I changed the crosshairs off of that dynamic crap and it felt great. Hit detection is good too. Steam name in profile if anyone won'game
:stopitslime:

edit: fukk I thought you were being serious :heh:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio

you almost had me there ... I was about to make myself look dumb before I realized it was a joke