Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes on the draft show we're talking about Austin Johnson and mentioned him as the guy most likely to be a Cowboy at the senior bowl.

Spooky? :lupe:

Would fill that 1T hole we got. :leon:

He better bench30 or more or ima have a problem

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They don't need him. He should've never left Carolina in the first place. They need to develop Gregory and hope Lawrence can build from this season.
Dude made it easier for them other dudes to potentially eat. I'm not convinced a dline without Hardy will have Lawrence looking as good yet but I could be wrong. They were able to do what they did because of the awareness other teams put on Hardy.

Edit: @BlueHeffner Mike Fisher said nobody in Boys organization has anything in stone yet on that probably more like McClain situation from last offseason.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Brehs, reading these tweets at the Senior Bowl, im afraid to admit that im almost on the Carson Wentz bandwagon :ld::patrice:
Listening to the reports from practice on 105.3 boy sounds terrible. "He missed a few passes but and bounced a few in the dirt but he made some Sunday caliber throws at practice. Wouldn't be surprised to to see him rise to the top 10" :wtf:

Funnies thing tho was Braxton Miller not knowing who Jason Garrett is lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Listening to the reports from practice on 105.3 boy sounds terrible. "He missed a few passes but and bounced a few in the dirt but he made some Sunday caliber throws at practice. Wouldn't be surprised to to see him rise to the top 10" :wtf:

Funnies thing tho was Braxton Miller not knowing who Jason Garrett is lol
Man you gotta watch boy play not just go off one report. Hell most have said he doing his thing at practice. That's why I don't get wrapped up in one report esp when you get conflicting ones.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends what Rankins bench presses and if he can put on weight. I read hes 287. Its cool that he can rush but we been getting shyt on in the run game and its pathetic and soft. If he gets 30 plus reps id take him.