Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This nikka gambles on 2nd round picks every year, then wonders why our defense aint shyt :mjcry:

Here are our last 5 2nd round picks

2016: Jaylon Smith
2015: Randy Gregory
2014: Demarcus Lawerence
2013: Gavin Escobar
2012: Traded Away for Claibust

2 players that can contribute this year. 1 is coming off an achilles injury and dont get burn behind witten. The other is suspended too and had character concerns in college :francis: (was suspended multiple times at Boise)
This is why I don't understand this false narrative going around about our drafting getting better.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't understand this false narrative going around about our drafting getting better.
Yea breh I feel u. For instance, we had Myles Jack right under Jaylon on our draft board. Why would we take Jaylon knowing he wont play this year, when there was a similarly rated player at the same postion who's healthy:mindblown:

What makes it more :mindblown: is Romo and Witten's window is closing fast :to:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So Romo and Dez come back healthy and now our line can't stay off the weeeeeeddddd...

Is Randy Gregory fukking serious with this
UgU11yH.gif

Is Randy Gregory really out here suspended for 4 games only to keep smoking and fail another drug test HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE
UgU11yH.gif

Gerg Hardy gonna fukk around and end up right back on this team
UgU11yH.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

We draft talented players they just can't stay off the weed...or stop beating women...or stop getting hurt...or play in a scheme that highlights the talent that made thiem a top pick, or stop getting drunk and killing their friends in car accidents, or be in a fukking coma...

I really can't imagine myself watching one second of this team until week 1 and that is only because it's the annual fukkery bowl with the giants...if they were playing someone else i might not even watch that game...

And then after the first week of training camp I'm gonna be all up in the thread talking about how good so and so look and how this is our year and you know what fukk defense Romo and Dez gonna put 30 up and we going to have 2 backs rush for a 1000 so who cares:swagfather:

Why breh...why I got to love this team so much :sadswagboyz:...cowboys haven't done anything for me but snatch my heart out ever year and take a enema shyt all over it:sadswagboyz:...why i keep coming back for more:sadswagboyz:

I got that gif of that dez catch in practice saved to my pc...i just sit and watch it several times a day like :mjcry:

Why I keep taking them back breh:sadswagboyz:...when am I gone learn:sadswagboyz:...I guess when we go 8-8 again and the doctor pronounces me dead with a case of swagboyzitis:sadswagboyz:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea breh I feel u. For instance, we had Myles Jack right under Jaylon on our draft board. Why would we take Jaylon knowing he wont play this year, when there was a similarly rated player at the same postion who's healthy:mindblown:

What makes it more :mindblown: is Romo and Witten's window is closing fast :to:
If Jaylon plays again he has a long NFL career ahead of him, Myles Jack on the other hand is on borrowed time.
This nikka gambles on 2nd round picks every year, then wonders why our defense aint shyt :mjcry:

Here are our last 5 2nd round picks

2016: Jaylon Smith
2015: Randy Gregory
2014: Demarcus Lawerence
2013: Gavin Escobar
2012: Traded Away for Claibust

2 players that can contribute this year. 1 is coming off an achilles injury and dont get burn behind witten. The other is suspended too and had character concerns in college :francis: (was suspended multiple times at Boise)
Jaylon Smith = If the nerve fires then he was the biggest steal in the draft.
Randy Gregory = No excuses, he's a fukking pothead.
Demarcus Lawrence = His suspension is tough because he had a prescription.
Gavin Escobar = Is a dynamic playmaker but he's getting the Martellus treatment from Garrett.
Claiborne was a mistake.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Codeine Fiend Dream Team drop that season thread breh, our boys are byke :takedat:

It gotta be that Zeke one :wow:
is that actually in that particular scripture? :russ:. if not I'd change the number to 21:88:wow:

but this is sounding like 2014 all over again. everybody saying our defense ain't shyt. I ain't got no worries

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We draft talented players they just can't stay off the weed...or stop beating women...or stop getting hurt...or play in a scheme that highlights the talent that made thiem a top pick, or stop getting drunk and killing their friends in car accidents, or be in a fukking coma...

I really can't imagine myself watching one second of this team until week 1 and that is only because it's the annual fukkery bowl with the giants...if they were playing someone else i might not even watch that game...

And then after the first week of training camp I'm gonna be all up in the thread talking about how good so and so look and how this is our year and you know what fukk defense Romo and Dez gonna put 30 up and we going to have 2 backs rush for a 1000 so who cares:swagfather:

Why breh...why I got to love this team so much :sadswagboyz:...cowboys haven't done anything for me but snatch my heart out ever year and take a enema shyt all over it:sadswagboyz:...why i keep coming back for more:sadswagboyz:

I got that gif of that dez catch in practice saved to my pc...i just sit and watch it several times a day like :mjcry:

Why I keep taking them back breh:sadswagboyz:...when am I gone learn:sadswagboyz:...I guess when we go 8-8 again and the doctor pronounces me dead with a case of swagboyzitis:sadswagboyz:
I thought Josh brent was undrafted. ...