Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Sources: Cowboys' Gregory faces longer ban

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory is facing a longer suspension due to another violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy, according to multiple sources.

Already handed a four-game suspension earlier in the offseason, Gregory would miss the first 10 games for at least his fourth misstep in the substance abuse policy. It is not clear if Gregory failed another test or missed a test.

According to the policy rules, a missed test is treated the same as a failed test.

Gregory has entered an undisclosed treatment facility and is not expected to report to training camp this week with the team, a league source told ESPN's Ed Werder. Whether he participates at all is uncertain.

:snoop:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You know they need to have a long sit down conversation with???Jerry Jones. Tell him to stop being an enabler of stupid bs. Tell him to step back and let me get the players I, the head coach, want on this team. If Jason can't get that from him, he needs to go to a situation where he can make those decisions. Also, Stephen needs to tell his father that his enabling is damaging this team. Garrett didn't want Hardy and he didn't want Gregory. Jerry needs to start listening.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
why are we fans of this team? @Primetime21

It ain't easy...but it's worth it when we doing our thing tho...:banderas: whole league wanting to see you fail but you do just the opposite...it's beautiful and complex at the same time breh :mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
why are we fans of this team? @Primetime21
Just catching this Randy Gregory news..you got to be fukking kidding me

604497_o.gif

I'm as down on this team going into a season that I may have ever been, at least going back to the Campo years

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This nikka gambles on 2nd round picks every year, then wonders why our defense aint shyt :mjcry:

Here are our last 5 2nd round picks

2016: Jaylon Smith
2015: Randy Gregory
2014: Demarcus Lawerence
2013: Gavin Escobar
2012: Traded Away for Claibust

2 players that can contribute this year. 1 is coming off an achilles injury and dont get burn behind witten. The other is suspended too and had character concerns in college :francis: (was suspended multiple times at Boise)

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This nikka gambles on 2nd round picks every year, then wonders why our defense aint shyt :mjcry:

Here are our last 5 2nd round picks

2016: Jaylon Smith
2015: Randy Gregory
2014: Demarcus Lawerence
2013: Gavin Escobar
2012: Traded Away for Claibust

2 players that can contribute this year. 1 is coming off an achilles injury and dont get burn behind witten. The other is suspended too and had character concerns in college :francis: (was suspended multiple times at Boise)
:damn: