Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
See, this right here, this what happens when you depend on crackheads, gimps and criminals to fill key positions for you on your team. You end up with guys like Gregory and McClain suspended, Jaylon Smith with no nerves in his knee, Greg Hardy off the team.

And what do we have to show for it? Jack shyt :martin:

But ya'll keep believing this front office has any fukking clue what they are doing.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just focus on the Rangers. Don't let these losers depress you.
Call me when the Rangers don't choke another championship away:russ:
See, this right here, this what happens when you depend on crackheads, gimps and criminals to fill key positions for you on your team. You end up with guys like Gregory and McClain suspended, Jaylon Smith with no nerves in his knee, Greg Hardy off the team.

And what do we have to show for it? Jack shyt :martin:

But ya'll keep believing this front office has any fukking clue what they are doing.
The earliest for Jaylon was August anyways so his nerve not having any significant improvement was not surprising. All this shows to me was that Hardy was the least of the team's problems.
jaelin pick looking a little funny in the light
Only if he never plays again, if he does then it looks like fate favored the Cowboys like when they drafted Hitchens.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niggga you quoted me with a two week old post talmbout let it go

wc0nsz.gif

My bad breh i forgot we aint been in here for a minute :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seriously wtf I go out all day and this dikkhead dumbass failed again :mad:

Good lord at our defense it's like what defense do we have

Swagboyz bout to get signed up off the streets to save this damn team it seems :wow:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I wanna sell my San Fran tickets, save that grand i was going to blow that weekend and just get 3 handles of Crown and watch every in misery from my couch. I think I'm the most optimistic fan there is but this off season is embarrassing and in a way numbing.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wanna sell my San Fran tickets, save that grand i was going to blow that weekend and just get 3 handles of Crown and watch every in misery from my couch. I think I'm the most optimistic fan there is but this off season is embarrassing and in a way numbing.

Probably will be the first you EVER that I don't at least go to one Dallas home game...

They gonna have to wrap up a playoff spot for me to even think about it

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I aint tripping off the McClain suspension too much. He was straight :trash: last year anyways.