Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just want to give a shout out to your organization for allowing my Texans to acquire 50% of the Cowboys interceptions last year in T. Mitchell:mjlol::mjlol:
You do realize you're bragging about signing a DALLAS COWBOYS defensive back, yes?

You do realize this is 2016, yes?

You sound like @PS4 buying used mattresses and sheets for his kids to sleep on and acting like it's a come up.

Hopefully the Texasn can continue to bolster their roster by stealing a QB away from the Cleveland Browns :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I could see if he got hurt in a game but he didn't. Boys talmbout :whew: glad we got Zeke, saw that iphone accident coming from a mile away :stopitslime:
No we saw him getting injured coming from a mile away. You're still hung up on Ramsey who has a (new to me) knee issue that dates back to his whole college career.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Rolando :snoop:

I just don't get it, I guess I never will....some people just don't give a crap. Have everything right in front of them, but just piss it all away. He'll come back on TV some 7-8 years later broke, crying talkin bout "If I knew then, what I know now..."

Do it Jerry...cut this bum...he basically spit in your and the Cowboys face

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh. as crazy as it sounds we might end up keeping dude, you never know with sean lee either. horrible offseason for the defense