Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think when it comes down to it Moore is better right now than Showers and Dak, obviously, and the coaches trust him more if Romo goes down. But Showers and Dak's upside and potential is far better than Moore's. They'll keep 3 QBs, final cut will be between Showers and Moore. Showers has to show he's ready and can step in when needed.

For the preseason I say give Romo a few snaps the 1st game and give him a full quarter the final game. Let Moore and Showers start the 2nd and 3rd games and each run with the first teams for a half.
Romo needs all the reps he can get with the first team

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
For what its worth, some positives from the season

:francis:

Just trying to up the thread.

A couple weeks ago I watched McFadden highlights from last year because of a debate I was having with someone on Twitter. Literally every run McFadden made was against 8 & 9 in the box. I know Elliott is gonna get his but seeing that made me question the pick all over again.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A couple weeks ago I watched McFadden highlights from last year because of a debate I was having with someone on Twitter. Literally every run McFadden made was against 8 & 9 in the box. I know Elliott is gonna get his but seeing that made me question the pick all over again.
So you're comfortable with an injury prone RB core? McFadden has only been healthy for 1 season, Dunbar can never stay healthy for a whole season, & Morris is a 1 dimensional back. They got a stud RB to go with the stud OL, and his zone running style matches our zone blocking.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So you're comfortable with an injury prone RB core? McFadden has only been healthy for 1 season, Dunbar can never stay healthy for a whole season, & Morris is a 1 dimensional back. They got a stud RB to go with the stud OL, and his zone running style matches our zone blocking.
This. And best believe if Mcfadden is on this roster this year and gets his 2M, he will have some "injury" causing him to miss time.

We have a player that can be the focal part of the offense, long after Romo is gone and nikkas still complaining a month later :scust:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Maliek Collins broke his foot :to:

Dont start this injury shyt this year Boys. I cant take another 2015 season :sadbron:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Sucks but at least he'll be back by the end of training camp, this could've been a done for the season type of injury.
He was a cat I was looking forward to seeing...Please lord dont let anything happen to tapper :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: Thats my other training camp pet along with Showers

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yes. Yes I am.