Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anybody in this thread tutoring the dude we signed from baylor who hasn't played football since high school or nah
UgU11yH.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Tony_Bromo @twan83 yall were looking out for Showers right?

From Broaddus....

Hearing some whispers from those in the know that through two days of OTAs – Jameill Showers has been the second-best quarterback on the field. In watching him during practice, I thought his accuracy and poise were outstanding in the opportunities he received.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...standouts-otas?campaign=sf26961464 sf26961464

:lupe:

It's gonna be tough for him to make the team. Dak's spot is secure unless he plays like total shyt. Honestly the only way he stays is by out playing both Moore and Prescott.

But at this point he hasn't had reps against first team defenses :manny: so he's still a relative unknown.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

From Broaddus....

Hearing some whispers from those in the know that through two days of OTAs – Jameill Showers has been the second-best quarterback on the field. In watching him during practice, I thought his accuracy and poise were outstanding in the opportunities he received.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...standouts-otas?campaign=sf26961464 sf26961464

been telling niccas since last year

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

From Broaddus....

been telling niccas since last year

Been saying the same shyt he remind of a Russell Wilson lite give him some burn cuz he has a high upside imo and if it's true we got our qb I watched him in college cuz he played where I live at
Imma be pissed he go somewhere else and balls tho

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Been saying the same shyt he remind of a Russell Wilson lite give him some burn cuz he has a high upside imo and if it's true we got our qb I watched him in college cuz he played where I live at
Imma be pissed he go somewhere else and balls tho

Until he gets game time reps with the first team against first team defenses then.. Nah

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think when it comes down to it Moore is better right now than Showers and Dak, obviously, and the coaches trust him more if Romo goes down. But Showers and Dak's upside and potential is far better than Moore's. They'll keep 3 QBs, final cut will be between Showers and Moore. Showers has to show he's ready and can step in when needed.

For the preseason I say give Romo a few snaps the 1st game and give him a full quarter the final game. Let Moore and Showers start the 2nd and 3rd games and each run with the first teams for a half.