Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying we need a DT. If people would just look at the tape last they'd agree, we had no problem coming off the edge but the QB would just step up in the pocket. Crawford had a torn rotator cuff and they never were consistent with using Irving inside, DT is much more important than DE for us.
For us is the key words. Too bad we always trying to be every other team. I know I referenced Denver but that was more about Ware. we all saw how he'd beat the LT of the edge and go right by the qb. It's no shock that his best year when Ratliff was balling in 2008 :stopitslime:Cowboys are fukking idiots

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were trying to get by with Thornton and im not buying that shyt at all. That dude prob a year or 2 from retirememt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Were trying to get by with Thornton and im not buying that shyt at all. That dude prob a year or 2 from retirememt.
Thorton is actually a good player but he is not the solution, if they have a shot at Nkemdiche in the 2nd they should consider taking him.
Hes a coke boy tho :francis: how many more are we gonna have on this team :pachaha:
I don't think he's the same as Gregory, i think he got some bad weed and made a dumb mistake. The fact is if his head is on straight he's the best DT in the draft.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Besides that falling out the window situation what else dude did? Also I've wondered why nobody mentions Bosa being suspended for using drugs. Maybe it wasn't confirmed but I thought that was one of the reasons.
I think the breh snitched on his friends or threw them under the bus or some like that. Dont quote me on that tho. Dudes an absolute monster though when he wants to be. I want them to trade down to use that extra second on him but idk. I really just want draft to happen aredy. Reality is none of us kno what will happen. We can all speculate who will be a bust or not, but on some real shyt this front office been hitting on recent drafts so all we can do is trust em

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I know my brehs dont want Tunsil, but this Oline would be :wow:

I been wantin Free off this team for the longest :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

okiVoCD.gif

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

Line would be :banderas: but at this point....that be overkill man....and with Free....

Dude starts the season off slow...I think he was hurt last year but he gets better as the season goes along...