Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im just playing devils advocate :lolbron:. But one of the homies said yesterday Bosa ain't dominate left tackles in college :ohhh:. Im like he led the conference in tackles for losses all while being double and triple teamed :russ:
Bosa will be a good player in this league. Dude walks in to Dallas as our best Dlineman and will substantially upgrade our wack azz run defense. We have been signing jags like Jeremy Mincey, George Selvie, Benson Mayowa, and Jack Crawford, but nope we dont want Bosa because he "has bust written all over him" :troll:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Bosa will be a good player in this league. Dude walks in to Dallas as our best Dlineman and will substantially upgrade our wack azz run defense. We have been signing jags like Jeremy Mincey, George Selvie, Benson Mayowa, and Jack Crawford, but nope we dont want Bosa because he "has bust written all over him" :troll:
fukk it. I'll say it. I don't want a white defensive lineman. :mjpls:

Fukk that white boy :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall boys keep worrying about that outsode pressure, smh. Giants beat Brady with that inside push to make him tap dance. I dont care to see more Ware like rushes where je goes right by the qb as the qb steps up. Ware did work because the Broncos dts were styling on pats oline letting Ware get clean up sacks. fukk defensive ends for this team. Were in position to get a top shelf dt in rounds 1 or 2 and we better get one.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Look do you want me to like Cardale or Bosa? Because i'm not going to give props to all your Buckeyes:russ:
All of them :UmadOH: if they ain't Buckeyes then :Buckouttahere:. With that said yall should pick Ramsey at 4 "safety", since yall signed Morris to be yalls back :francis:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Yall boys keep worrying about that outsode pressure, smh. Giants beat Brady with that inside push to make him tap dance. I dont care to see more Ware like rushes where je goes right by the qb as the qb steps up. Ware did work because the Broncos dts were styling on pats oline letting Ware get clean up sacks. fukk defensive ends for this team. Were in position to get a top shelf dt in rounds 1 or 2 and we better get one.

Robert Nmedi....have ever you spell dude name....put him with Marinelli and let him go to work...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been saying we need a DT. If people would just look at the tape last they'd agree, we had no problem coming off the edge but the QB would just step up in the pocket. Crawford had a torn rotator cuff and they never were consistent with using Irving inside, DT is much more important than DE for us.