Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Breh I could make plays if Romo was throwing me the ball :yeahok:

Brice Butler? The dude who caught a 40 yard pass and hurt his hamstring or some shyt :yeahok:

Sorry...I've had as much as I can stand of a receiver who never get's doubled covered...hardly ever has a safety over the top of him...and still can't catch what...50 passes a year?:yeahok:

One on one coverage damn near all season and he still on the back of a milk cartoon for 1/4th of it...:yeahok:
I'd say it's more game planning than anything. It doesn't matter who's over there with Dez and Witten both get 80+ catches, 50 from your slot, (400 touches in Demarcos year) your numbers aren't gonna be great. He's not a possession receiver. He can stretch the field, good on screens but he rarely has number called. He works for our offense

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
L to R of Bosa, Thornton, Crawford and D-Law could be :whew:

Still want another DT. Ridgeway from Texas is a big boy, could play in rotation :win:

Trade down for Zeke? Pick up another second rounder? :lupe:

If he's there in round 2, William Jackson from Houston breh. Speed CB, could be something interesting :smugdraper:
If Cleveland doesn't pick a QB, I think Dallas will take Wentz. If they don't feel that Wentz or Goff are franchise QB's, Dallas may trade it. To get Zeke though, I think we can't move down past 7.

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
man i would rather mo and carr back then to see church and wilcox on the back end :scust:

I'd luv to see all 4 gone !

That entire team raised my blood pressure last year !

I luv Cam so I rode their bandwagon in the playoffs,but I'm tired of seeing these damn teams other than my BOYZ make the playoffs and eventual super bowl !

Cmon Jerry,get this team together !!!!!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not gonna even pretend who this nikka is. Hopefully it works out lol
Very stout run stuffer which is what they really needed, he won't get sacks but he will clog the lanes. I can't wait to see what David Irving does with a full training camp and preseason, he was really showing strides but kept getting put on the back burner for Hayden:scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i feel like this would have been done by now if it wassn't for that square garrett.

We won't ever get the type of corners we need cause all of those corners have attitudes that Garrett doesn't like :yeahok:

He'd rather pat Carr and Claiborne on the back after they give up a 30 yard pass :yeahok:

We should have been hollered at Grimes AND given his wife a job in our public relations department :yeahok: