Could you take down a full grown male cassowary for 100k?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly :mjlol: I cried the first time I killed one but I was like 7 tho.
brehs talking about Cassowary, a rooster would run them.
Yoooo the way that dude said I'm bleeding to death at the end might send me to the upper room :laff:
that and the quote at the end when they start talking about him as the dead man. they never made any mention of him being dead in the story till then. then just threw it in very casually with no emotion

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For a second I thought “with a 2X4 as a weapon I got a decent shot” :lupe:

Then I saw that news clip showing how they charge at you with their claws :whoa: without protection they disemboweling you immediately on contact

Gotta fight that shyt like an Elden Ring monster, shield up at all times:hubie:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:stopitslime:
Because everyone is panicking and backing up, one swing gets him off balance, once you get a hold of the neck from the back it's over.
Breh....you gonna rear naked choke...this? :usure::dead:

cassowary-kick.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For a second I thought “with a 2X4 as a weapon I got a decent shot” :lupe:

Then I saw that news clip showing how they charge at you with their claws :whoa: without protection they disemboweling you immediately on contact

Gotta fight that shyt like an Elden Ring monster, shield up at all times:hubie:
exactly they will open you up like you have a zipper in your vital area. put your arms out they clip a vein or something.

you def need a shield or like the keeper said something like a rake... long handle to keep them from striking distance. imagine our ancestors used to face shyt like this all the time so a shield and spear was just your smart phone and ear pods. shyt was essential. a walk a round the block meant running into shyt like this?! :heh: