Could you mess with a 7.5 - 10 if she's been with bisexual dude before?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Even though I consider bisexual people to be gay, dat boy was definitely more full of sugar than he would like to admit :heh:. Why did he even pretend to even like women is beyond me. That chick he was with was nice lookin' too :sadcam:

:deadrose:

So that's a soft yes, contingent on whether or not those tests are negative, amirite? :usure:

thats not thwe episode i was talking about this mf dressed up in drag and would get mad cuz she looked better than him as a woman , clearly they were both fukked up in the head.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
eh...i get tested. i'll stay taking your bytch nikka, bytch nikkas. i fluctuate between 49.7%-50.29% on the bi scale. :bryan: at you scary asses thinking straight bytches don't get the monster from totally straight nikkas. but i understand ya fear considering the stats (biased or not). plus look at that chick. even a gay nikka would reconsider. women are beautiful. period. every man and woman can see that.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
or would the thought throw you completely into to :scusthov: mode?

Just to put a face to the numbers, let's just use this chick as our subject in question:

tumblr_msqmvmFKe91rshvlbo1_500.png

Taking into consideration the taste that some dudes have on here, I think we can all universally agree that she's somewhere in that number range.
Her hair is amazing. I would like this style.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
eh...i get tested. i'll stay taking your bytch nikka, bytch nikkas. i fluctuate between %-50.29% on the bi scale. :bryan: at you scary asses thinking straight bytches don't get the monster from totally straight nikkas. but i understand ya fear considering the stats (biased or not). plus look at that chick. even a gay nikka would reconsider. women are beautiful. period. every man and woman can see that.

Maybe that straight nikka wit the monster ran into a broad that one of y'all 49.7 %ers been with :mjpls:

All I'm sayin' is :ufdup:stay away from the 7.5 - 10's :wtb:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
i dont usually ask girls about there past so i wouldnt even know

She offered up that info up herself, soooo :manny:. I'm sayin' tho New Yawk, that might be some shyt that MAYBE you would like to know if you ever did ask, or else you might walk in the crib one day, and she's standing in the living room wit some random nikka that got the :shaq: face and she's like, "Let's try something different tonight wit my friend Bruno" :lupe:

I don't care much about the past in regards to the body count as long as she's clean, what concerns me is the other stuff that these freaks have poppin' off. What if she used to be a man, into scat and watersports, necrophilia, asphyxiation type shyt where she just throws a bag over you're head without warning, no safe word, no nothin'?!?! :ohlawd:.

Know what, we might have to start printing out checklists and waivers and pullin' them out before you have sex outchea :mjpls:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
lol I thought this thread meant bi-racial and came to the exact same conclusion the thread was making.

lol I mean light skinned dudes do be acting suss sometimes word to @Gator Reloaded but lets not act racist and exclude ourselves from sexual partners because of it.