Could you mess with a 7.5 - 10 if she's been with bisexual dude before?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Only a fukkin insecure weirdo creeper would give two shyts about this.

You know, if a thread were posted on st0rmfr0nt or Misc talking about "Could you mess with a 7.5-10 if she's been with a black dude before?" it would have very similar replies to this one.

Yeah, that's right. I went there. :lupe:
no comparison between fakkits and black people and I'm offended that you even tried to make it.

Consider your apology denied

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
no comparison between fakkits and black people and I'm offended that you even tried to make it.

Consider your apology denied

Though I bet those st0rmfr0nt cats would try to use black people's STD statistics to spin that discussion some kind of way. Some dudes are probably subconsciously afraid to go raw in Mexican chicks. The world is crazy. :manny:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that biitch would go straight in the bushes. good chance she probably has the bug. see, i'd have no problem if they stuck to themselves, but this is how they start passing it around to the straight community. damn shame cause she looks good too.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
that biitch would go straight in the bushes. good chance she probably has the bug. see, i'd have no problem if they stuck to themselves, but this is how they start passing it around to the straight community. damn shame cause she looks good too.

:whoa: The chick OP doesn't have the bug......at least I hope not :lupe:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Say brehs, is it just cause he touched another man and you're firmly against that or for some other reason?

There's no reason to be firmly against the way someone chooses to live, but I ain't messin' wit no broads that I know sleep with bi men

You know, if a thread were posted on st0rmfr0nt or Misc talking about "Could you mess with a 7.5-10 if she's been with a black dude before?" it would have very similar replies to this one.

:Yeshrug: People like to choose who they do or don't sleep with, the reasons why are irrelevant

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well if your concern is HIV well, yeah it's legit.