Could you MARRY a woman if she is/was bisexual ?

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
My friend is bytching about his girl. He found out she was gay and dated a female for 2 years in the past.

She is now "Straight" but still has "urges"

Id be like :rudy:

He been involved and is invested and cant let go :sadcam:

what would you do?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm about to find out in a few days. Chick is about 23. One of those light skin Black Latinas "au natural hair aromatherapy organic food eating" chicks.....actually like those qualities :ehh:.....but she ready for :shaq:..... but she has noted that she has messed with chicks for quite a long time :ohhh:

So serious though????? mmmm....... I can't call it.............

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't do it.

I like my women strictly dikkly.

Some dudes are gullible like that, though.

They start thinking about threesomes...menageries.. and shyt.

But some females will pull the rug from up under that ass real quick.

Get you in a threesome and make you nutt in the first 10 minutes just to get you out the way.You in the living room, pumping your fist/ patting yourself on the back watching sportscenter butt naked in ya tube socks

Meanwhile, your girl and her real lover are left alone to ignite the flames and get lost in the throes of passion.....right under your nose:mjpls:

I'm not the handcuffing type, but if a female claims to be committed to just me, I'm very territorial about the p*ssy.I'm not sharing it with nobody.

Now if she came up to me and said "it's over, I'm leaving you for another woman" :manny:....cool

I can applaud that shyt.

But we in a committed relationship, you my only piece of p*ssy and my meat is the only meat getting shoved up in you

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
there is a major fundamental difference between females who are bisexual but are only interested in one sex at a time..and broads who date men, but still fukk females on the side or vice versa.

it doesn't take long to find out which type a female is....far too many of these females are using their "sexuality" to do hoe shyt and not be judged for it.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
nikkas insecure :pachaha:

It's not really about insecurities.

Most women wouldn't date bisexual men. Is that insecure?

The real reason most men would say they'd like to date a bi woman is because of the threesomes, but when that shyt gets old, and you want to settle down; will that shyt really stop? Will she still have those urges? Would she be able to cut off a major part of her lifestyle for the rest of her existence?

I want to marry this girl, but she doesn't suck dikk. Can I live the rest of my life without getting my dikk sucked? ---Typeshyt

Not only would she have to stop doing the things she likes, but she'd have to hide it. She couldn't talk about that shyt to my family. And what about our kids? She gonna tell my daughter that liking girls is cool? I mean, if it happens on its own, then it happens; but I would kill her if she put the idea in her head. I don't see the point in putting your groceries in a ripped plastic bag when their are so many other plastic bags that you could have used. I mean, sure, it might get the job done....but why risk it? It's just not worth the pickup.