Could you be in committed or long term relationship with someone who has kids?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I used to say no.

After an event today, and seeing how one of the homies, dated and married someone with kids, and treated the kids, as his owns, I was shocked and entertained.

The girl was jumping on his back, having fun, you would think it was once of his own.

And the baggage, that single moms come with, and rearing challenges/opportunities and the looming ex, all made it a tough sell.

On second thought, females/hoes really get run throuh...and birth controls does its job, but the females, has made out session, random sex, relationship sex...all sorts of positions, seen all sorts of entries...its kinda sick really really thinking about it...cum in her ass, her mouth, her puss...but the birth control stop child from forming, in regards to cum in vagina...girls aint saints...

Then there is the loser she dated/had a baby with, she does not like him, he f ed, he moved on, cheated on her...and its her and a few kids...its a sore sight...I am not saying save them all...wont be my number one option...but in certain cirumstances, I would entertain it...

Met a chick at a business event, real nice...2 kids, 2 separate fathers, she was 40, smh, she was nice...she wanted me to meet the kids...passed...but, I noticed it was tough on her...go grab something to eat, it was x3...single mom and 2 kids...I am getting to point, were, yeah Imma do something nice...and I know she aint running game or thinking I am a simp. I might do something nice for you and the kids, no simp, and just keep it moving, just cuz, I see how tough it can be to raise those brutes.

anyways, Could you be in committed or long term relationship with someone who has kids?

Daps
realistically as time goes by more and more singles will have kids. it will be just something you have to accept. by ruling out people with kids you are greatly shrinking your dating pool.

i understand some of the reasons behind the rule, but there are so many people with kids that you pretty much just have to give in eventually. i've never had to date a guy with kids yet

the nuclear family is a minority that will continue to dwindle.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
realistically as time goes by more and more singles will have kids. it will be just something you have to accept. by ruling out people with kids you are greatly shrinking your dating pool.

i understand some of the reasons behind the rule, but there are so many people with kids that you pretty much just have to give in eventually. i've never had to date a guy with kids yet

the traditional family is a minority.

:comeon:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
ndju6h.jpg

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
If I were still single it would depend on the number of kids, their ages, and if the father is still in the picture. Definitely one kid at max, not older than 5, and the father has to be completely absent.

Glassomilk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sum Beach Sum Where
I would be in a relationship wit sumone who has a kid. But would never consider them for marriage. :what: Wtf I look like help raising a kid for the long term that ain't mine. ***** already chose to plant his seed elsewhere