Could yall survive against Megan Thee Stallions hairstylist?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I'll take all of em at once :dame:

These dudes just swing with no real boxing skills. If you have boxing experience, it's not hard to take out people like this :unimpressed:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Gay brehs usually have the best hands, low key
Because everyone been testing us since elementary school. Then we learned to spin around like wonder woman and turn into Mike Tyson.
Lynda Carter Transformation GIF - Lynda Carter Transformation Wonder Woman GIFs

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
A lot of gay dudes spent their entire childhood squaring up. I remember this dude Carlos around the way was out there fighting damn near every day.
I believe it. A tranny knocked out my friend at the club like 20 years ago when my friend realized the person he had been dancing with and trying to get their number was a treh. :mjlol::francis:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That dude got the power of man love bursting from his fists!! Slid that cat across the floor like he was at Disney on ice!! He gotta hold ol boy pockets after that......can't be seen talking shyt ever again

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Nikkas treading lightly in here. Move righteous, stay strapped and learn how to pick your battles.

There Is absolutely no reason for me to cross paths with a person of such temperament. But in the oft- chance that were to happen I would greet him confidently not groveling.

I would extend a compliment, tell him how crisp his hair looks and firmly but not forcefully dap him up and walk away with my cheeks clenched.

To keep from laughing :mjlol:

Last edited: