Megan Thee Stallion's 'MEGAN' aiming for #3 debut on the Billboard 200 with nearly 65K units first week

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
3 Grammys and an arena tour u can’t do better than 60k .

All the excuses !!!

She discounted her album after two days lol .

All this proves is people came to see glorilla. this really should be her tour and meg open for her. congrats to Meg, she sold more than I thought she would. her fans in the past are known to either be fake or broke. Cardi up next let’s see how long it take for her to release an album.

Daps
That’s my thing..whether you’re selling 15k or 115k first week ain’t that low? Remember when rappers were selling half a million or a million first week? What happened? You’d think they’d just juice the numbers even more in the streaming era. Like man you got like 3 rappers right now that are going to bring in numbers upon release… ain’t that a problem? We don’t know who’s popular now because the ways to find out who’s popular are dying or are dead. Man it’s artists out here popular AF in the Columbia SC area but then you ask people in Charlotte about them, they’re like who??? The music game is all fukked up lol. People celebrate Meg and other artists failing, but then be pissed tf off when some white singer or rapper comes out of nowhere and moves “millions of units” shyts crazy out here.

who cares? listen to what you like and support them. that's it, that's the music game lol. you sound like you talking more so business, which in that case, she is everywhere so i'm sure the money is coming in somehow. shyt, the way the business goes these days, she might have made more than you favorite back n the day rapper who sold 1m :sas2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She is relatively new

Her debut studio album dropped 2020

Nicki's in 2010
See, I think this what @ThiefyPoo talking about.. her first studio album dropped in 2020 ? So what was Tina Snow in 2018 ?

yall be twisting narratives and words around to fit an agenda.. Tina Snow was a fully produced and marketed album.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
who cares? listen to what you like and support them. that's it, that's the music game lol. you sound like you talking more so business, which in that case, she is everywhere so i'm sure the money is coming in somehow. shyt, the way the business goes these days, she might have made more than you favorite back n the day rapper who sold 1m :sas2:
I like Megan. I’m talking about people counting album sales when they want to lol. I’m not going to make a big deal about it though cause I’m not trying to argue about it.

Daps
I like Megan. I’m talking about people counting album sales when they want to lol. I’m not going to make a big deal about it though cause I’m not trying to argue about it.

aint nobody arguing lol. and you don't have to put the caveat of "i like ___ but" with me. i don't even listen to meg but i'm sure she's getting money so this chart shyt doesn't seem to matter and then on top of that she is top 3 on the chart lol so either way. these are more so a facts than anything.

Daps
Ehh idk, Rod Wave killing these numbers.

I don't know why the girls aren't connecting like they're supposed to. But it'll probably go Gold.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Weak numbers no matter how you try to spin it. 65k is the size of one neighborhood.

They say we hating but im looking at how popular she is.

Endorsements w;

Nike
Revlon
Coach
Popeyes
The face of planet fitness
Cover of forbes
Signed to roc a fella nation
Not only 100 most influential folks on Time Mag… but she was on the cover of said issue.

All this to go 65 k while polluting the minds of our future female leaders of america with her upstanding, inspirational music.

Yeah we in our 40’s. But back when madonna was doing similar shiit w her Erotica phase, she wasnt pushing units like that. Sex is provocative and its get the ppl talking… but it doesnt sell like that.

Lauren hill and whitney never had to put their coochies to the screen to push units… they sold
Plenty, got respect from their peers and revered to this day.

Again… u say we hating. We just tired of this tasteless, uninspired, disposable bullshiit.

65k first week is not even mid. Its grade K taco bell
Meat status.

*drops mic*

Oh yeah. And free tory.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i thought the album was pretty good, her rapping has gotten better. i dunno if anything stood out as a single that would give it legs. her song w/ glo is still much more popular than anything from it.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nicki fans been on some highlander shyt for over a decade.

Treat every other bih who rap like a personal affront to the rapist spouse existence :mjlol: