could there ever be a day as epic as TGIF was?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lpj7bbkHVa1qh13cbo1_500.jpg

:ohlawd:

Remember "Choose Your Own Adventure Books" ????

:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My saturdays were like Popular mechanics with jay baruchel and Elisha cuthbert, city guys, saved by the bell the new class, that basketball show with the white chick playing on a small court with dikk Butkus as head coach, Doug, xmen, new eps of digimon , reboot, the mighty ducks cartoon, bugs bunny and tweety sho

Disgusting how crappy tv is now

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Just came in here to say I remember waiting for SNICK to come on Saturday nights.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Weekday mornings before school:

UPN kids- Gargoyles, Biker Mice from Mars, Pokemon, Superhuman Samurai, Mighty Max, Mummies Alive, :ohlawd:

Then comin home from school:

@2:30 turn to UPN n watch Disney line up: Aladdin, Timon & Pumbaa, Tales Spin

(Sweet Valley high, Britney Daniels :ohlawd: )

Then after dat turn to Fox kids n catch Power Rangers and VR Troopers before headin outside to play.

Friday: TGIF :ohlawd:

Saturday Mornings:

Fox Kids piff - Beast Wars, X-Men, Bobby's world, Eek da Cat, Eerie Indiana, Goosebumps, etc. :lawd:

NBC piff- Camp Candy, Captain N, Scooby Doo Jr., Pro Stars,etc. :lawd:

CBS piff- Pee Wee Herman's play house, Ernest, Darkwing Duck, Marsupilami, Bonkers, etc. :lawd:

Saturday night: SNICK

Sunday mornings: Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats :lawd:

Dese lil nikkas today missed out somethin awful. :wow:

:lawd: I had to document weekends in a journal for school and most of the time it looked exactly like this post here.

Teacher tried to get slick and wrote, what would happen if electricity went out.

I said biiiiiiiiitch..:dwillhuh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fakkit didnt even mention boy meets world in the OP.

wehat yall know about One Saturday Morning though?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happen to the Saturday morning cartoon.....was it these p*ssy ass liberals that threw them in the bushes :birdman:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, having a party to go to with friends, on Friday, instead of being in the house watching satanic television programming designed to brainwash and demoralize friends demonically, friend. :sitdown:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, having a party to go to with friends, on Friday, instead of being in the house watching satanic television programming designed to brainwash and demoralize friends demonically, friend. :sitdown:

And the same or worse demonic activity isn't taking place at these parties :gladbron::heh:

At least everybody was at home as kids watching television with their families, as opposed to being smutted out cellphone videos or participating in trains or having trains ran on them :russ:

80's babies innocence >>>>>> 90's babies demonic lifestyles :stylin::stylin:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And the same or worse demonic activity isn't taking place at these parties :gladbron::heh:

At least everybody was at home as kids watching television with their families, as opposed to being smutted out cellphone videos or participating in trains or having trains ran on them :russ:

80's babies innocence >>>>>> 90's babies demonic lifestyles :stylin::stylin:
:rudy:
Not sure what parties you went to. At mine we played street fighter, b0mberman, and NBA Live while we drank grape soda pop out of plastic cups and ate pizza that our friends mothers ordered for us. WOw, friend, i dont know who you were hanging out with. Perhaps, when you have chidlren, you should better screen their companions so they do not end up at these satanic gatherings your describing.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: