could there ever be a day as epic as TGIF was?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
now fridays are considered the graveyard for any sitcom fallin into that slot....back in the day tho it was :ohlawd:....mothafukkaz knew the weekend was about to pop off soon as ABC sang that tgif song....

family matters..full house...step by step...hangin with mr. cooper...and whatever show lucky enuff to get a pass into the monopoly....wtf even comes on friday thats watchable?...:stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nope, its weird now how shows go to friday to die when growing up, nikkas would literally not go out not to miss that crack

you'd get like full house, sabrina, family matters, boy meets world, step by step, hangin with mr cooper, and even as a youngin i think 20/20 was on after i would watch

then id go to bed wake up and you would have one saturday morning

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
goat line up was boy meets world full house family matters step by step .
---

i dont think hanging wit mr coop was ever on tgif-- still a dope show though

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I doubt networks today can produce 4 high quality shows to view back to back to back to back now like they could back then. Today there's usually only ONE show per night I want to watch after that everything else is garbage.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
nope, its weird now how shows go to friday to die when growing up, nikkas would literally not go out not to miss that crack

you'd get like full house, sabrina, family matters, boy meets world, step by step, hangin with mr cooper, and even as a youngin i think 20/20 was on after i would watch

then id go to bed wake up and you would have one saturday morning

Then you had Snick on Saturday nights. Damn I miss the 90's. :noah:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
NBC Thursday - Must See TV has been pretty consistent....

Friends, Seinfeld, Frasier, Wings, Just Shoot Me, Will & Grace, 30 Rock, Community, Parks & Rec, The Office...

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
goat line up was boy meets world full house family matters step by step .
---

i dont think hanging wit mr coop was ever on tgif-- still a dope show though
:usure:
Maybe you was a youngin, cuz you can't talk about TGIF and not mention the main shows. Perfect Strangers bruh :yeshrug:
Then you had Snick on Saturday nights. Damn I miss the 90's. :noah:
For the majority of the 90's, Snick was not what I was doing on a sat.night
I was lookin for puss, gettin into shyt. Partying like it was about to be 1999 n shyt :hula:

And the day more epic than TGIF? Someone said Fox thursdays which at one point had Martin/Living Single/Married with Children/In Living Color

But the real winner is Saturday mornings. Not even gonna say the obvious stuff
But a nikka would watch Three Stories Tall, Land of the lost. Wrestling would come on afterwards. Then a kung fu movie. And if you get caught slippin, you might end up watching mash :yayo:
How do we end up watching mash all the time? Its the type of show I would hate as a kid, but still ended up watching somehow :wtf: