Could FFXV Be The GOAT RPG?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the thing about FFXV is that its more of a hybrid of a WRPG and a JRPG :ahh:

you think i'd be fukkin wit it if it was some linear turn-based fakkitry? :mjlol:

That art style b :scust:

Whole thing just looks nasty :scust:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
So you'd rather ride dikks of boyband looking fakkits? :mjpls:

i'd rather dikkride good gameplay.

what gameplay is there in persona 5 other than a linear turn-based jrpg (we've played a thousand times before) combined with a dating simulator?

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
i'd rather dikkride good gameplay.

what gameplay is there in persona 5 other than a linear turn-based jrpg (we've played a thousand times before) combined with a dating simulator?

I don't see much good about the gameplay. Soulless NPCs outside important characters. GTA + KH ripped off mechanics. I play JRPGs for story. I'd play Skyrim or Diablo if I just want to fukk around.

Linear? Have you fukkin played a Persona game? :dahell:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall were shytting on the game not but a few months ago :heh:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
"Could" it? In the literally sense of the word "could"? Sure. It "could".

Could it when compared to the games we've already been blessed with (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, FF7, Etc. :ohlawd:)

I highly doubt it, even though that last trailer they put out looked like the game was gonna be mad fun.

I think this Final Fantasy is going to be received as a really good game but the purists will complain that it isn't a "real" final fantasy game.
Mark my words...

This game will shyt on all final fantasy before it. And i am a cloud strife stan....

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Uh, I can't speak on the new one but have you?

Aint much variation on what to do far as gameplay

I have. P4 and P3 in particular. P5 will just improve the mechanics on it. If you are talking about variations, Persona have tons of them. There are other elements from it to enjoy outside the combat system.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I don't see much good about the gameplay. Soulless NPCs outside important characters. GTA + KH ripped off mechanics. I play JRPGs for story. I'd play Skyrim or Diablo if I just want to fukk around.

Linear? Have you fukkin played a Persona game? :dahell:

yeah i have. have you?

the world is literally divided into small sections that you pick from in a menu. there's virtually zero exploration to be found in persona. any "variation" in the gameplay comes from the dating sim elements

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
yeah i have. have you?

the world is literally divided into small sections that you pick from in a menu. there's virtually zero exploration to be found in persona. any "variation" in the gameplay comes from the dating sim elements

If you want exploration outside dungeon crawling, then you're looking at the wrong game. Persona revolves around character interactions and dungeon explorations.