10 years in development these nikkas better have figured it out :usure:

shyts gonna be a masterpiece breh :ahh:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know but i am looking forward to getting my hands on this. Art style is nice but doesn't draw me in right away. Altogether looks very interesting.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
"Could" it? In the literally sense of the word "could"? Sure. It "could".

Could it when compared to the games we've already been blessed with (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, FF7, Etc. :ohlawd:)

I highly doubt it, even though that last trailer they put out looked like the game was gonna be mad fun.

I think this Final Fantasy is going to be received as a really good game but the purists will complain that it isn't a "real" final fantasy game.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H

Could it when compared to the games we've already been blessed with (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, FF7, Etc. :ohlawd:)

I highly doubt it, even though that last trailer they put out looked like the game was gonna be mad fun.

I think this Final Fantasy is going to be received as a really good game but the purists will complain that it isn't a "real" final fantasy game.

This pretty much. I just hope it sells well so AAA jrpgs become a thing again like in the ps1 era.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who really cares about what the purists think?

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
:heh:

They can have the whole budget of the company and still won't reach the legacy of older titles. Something about this game rubs me the wrong way. I want World of Final Fantasy to be more successful than this, tbh.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

They can have the whole budget of the company and still won't reach the legacy of older titles. Something about this game rubs me the wrong way. I want World of Final Fantasy to be more successful than this, tbh.

:dahell:

:what:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

full

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

It's the characters the world and the story