"Cotton Picking Cherries Then Cinnamon Next" Cotto vs Geale/ Afternoon PBC Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Martinez by Decision or KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Nobody in the arena of the Floyd undercard :ohhh:

Good thing 4 + million were watching from the comforts of their own homes. :smugbiden:

Nonito was 98.2% of those ratings. :mjlol:

What were axe man #s for Vic :sas1:

for floyd yes.:leon:

u still cant point to a fight where loma had over 1.1 views just for him without floyd.:umad:

we getting a 70/30 split in the super fight ...we the draw n dont forget it brotha.:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

It's really a wonder why ghost wasn't stopped..i mean his hands dropped and martinez teed off...that should have been a TKO right there...but that punch resistance is a wrap...a nikka with any semblance of power is sending him and his equilibrium to the bushes.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I never could bring myself to like Guerrero to be honest..something about him irks me but it's hard to put my finger on why he just does :yeshrug:. Looks like the wars are catching up and that money got him being lazy too..looking like the training camp for this fight consisted of one day on the treadmill :mjlol:.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are they showing a undercard on one of those other hbo channels right now like they do on showtime? have to go watch it at my pops and wondering if i should go now..