"Cotton Picking Cherries Then Cinnamon Next" Cotto vs Geale/ Afternoon PBC Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Martinez by Decision or KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
only makes me wish someone really high volume like margo and punisher existed at 147...i want ghost to get a good beating now...hes making out like a bandit and cant even KO a cat even josesito lopez beat up...its not right
Paulie or Zab would destroy Ghost. Ghost coming in looking like he hasn't exercised since the thurman fight

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
until he meets walters in a lesson of student n master. nappy boy gonna teach pretty boy how to be real man:ufdup:

We already a real man, you should ask the young man who has been moving all the tickets for Walters fight in msg. He a Loma victim :cmsas2:

Arum threw Walters on Verdejo card the weekend of the PR parade :mjlol: how you the undercard for a nikka making his hbo debut :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
thurman sent this nikka's prime to the bushes..them punches added up

Nah....he was already struggling and :flabbynsick: before Thurman.

If anything Kamegai sent his prime to the bushes:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:ehh:
We already a real man, you should ask the young man who has been moving all the tickets for Walters fight in msg. He a Loma victim :cmsas2:

Arum threw Walters on Verdejo card the weekend of the PR parade :mjlol: how you the undercard for a nikka making his hbo debut :russ:

did u see where i said donaire won a title in his last fight :troll:

we aint the undercard...he know people gonna tune in for walters so he put him on our card:ehh:

we helping boxers get known while u had to go to floyd in his biggest fight for help :sadcam:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:ehh:

did u see where i said donaire won a title in his last fight :troll:

we aint the undercard...he know people gonna tune in for walters so he put him on our card:ehh:

we helping boxers get known while u had to go to floyd in his biggest fight for help :sadcam:

You ain't the undercard? :russ:

:mjlol: how he older than Verdejo and still a lil nikka :wow:

Let's say by some dumb move they do put Verdejo on first all those Ricans walking out after his fight. :dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
floyd stans: listen to me and listen good...i dont ever want to hear you guys say nothing about guerrero being credible at 147..ever again..win lose or draw

I feel you, but if you taking this stance, it also negates Thurman's best win:yeshrug:

Guerrero was closer to his prime vs Floyd than he was against Thurman.