Cosa Nostra making drill now?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Is Italy even that dangerous still? I don't know shyt about it.
You dont seem to know shyt about anything let alone providing for ur family, dead beat dad

So what are u thankful for the holidays? The ability to sleep on the couch all day marathon watching Maury at 35+ Yrs while ur baby momma pays all the bills?:mjlit:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This “drill” shyt is demonic and I believe has an agenda behind it.

Dont get me wrong I fukk with it, esp Chicago drill (NY, UK & other drill scenes are :gag: to me), but I noticed a slight attitude shift when I listened to it religiously. I started to feel on “edge” all the time. Music can influence the subconscious. That’s why I dont listen to drill as much anymores besides working out cuz that shyt can definitely influence you to catch a charge if ur not strong willed.

And once a drill scene emerges in any city it creates a string of senseless violence. Look at how much more violence UK has seen since drill got hot.

And :laff: @ Italian drillers. I can’t take a buncha Milano pretty boys seriously, the Mafia tho:whoa:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You dont seem to know shyt about anything let alone providing for ur family, dead beat dad

So what are u thankful for the holidays? The ability to sleep on the couch all day marathon watching Maury at 35+ Yrs while ur baby momma pays all the bills?:mjlit:

:picard:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You need to provide receipts white boy Juan

and that's my wife you talking about lil ugly.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You need to provide receipts white boy Juan

and that's my wife you talking about lil ugly.
Now im white cuz I pulled ur hoe card:russ: and your “wife” has a line outside her bedroom longer than a COVID foodbank line meanwhile ur bumming it on a couch digging for loose change. Maybe if you got a job and took care of ur two kids (who we not even sure are yours:mjgrin:) then she wouldnt have to sleep with craigslist johns to keep the rent paid! Only so long COVID unemployment will last.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Goofy Level Posting
Drill started in the UK. Don't quote me