Corporate brehs how do you deal with the bigotry from non-blacks?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I was unerground crawling on my hands and knees laying PVC pipe for 8 hours. Could not stand not enough room could only crawl.

Still better than corp Amerikkka by far.

Plus my whole body got an intense work out.

Getting stronger everyday now putting these muscles to use!

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I was unerground crawling on my hands and knees laying PVC pipe for 8 hours. Could not stand not enough room could only crawl.

Still better than corp Amerikkka by far.

Plus my whole body got an intense work out.

Getting stronger everyday not putting these muscles to use!
Sometimes I think of giving it up and just becoming a trucker or learning a trade I can do solo like you're doing. :wow:. The peace of mind I imagine is wonderful. :blessed:

I always said the hardest part of work is dealing with other people. The work itself is the easy part. Dealing with the drama of other people and their bullshyt is the hard part :francis:. It stressed me out a lot in the past. My current job less so because I go on the road a lot but still got to deal with bullshyt now and then.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Band together with like minds and get a nice network among the people who are cool. Preferably that are also on top of their work and about their business. People will always be fake. Do your work, step up your value added activities and imprive where required. If youre an affirmative action hire facing a glass ceiling, soak up as much as you can and get a new job. Something leading toward management if you have the personality

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't speak to cats at work. Only my manager and he's cool as hell.

I legit begin my own world so I don't deal with them.

And I work from home like 4 days per week anyways

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These crackers hate me. I’m uncompromising. I’m not switching my personality up. Long as I’m being professional, I’m gonna do and say what I want. Now they will try and get ya ass up out the paint cause they prefer soft spoken, or go along to get along black people. That’s just what comes with not changing for these corporate folks. Play it smart and they can’t touch you. They tried to wrongfully fire me cause they don’t like me and intimidated by me. Went to EEOC on they ass. Well, Friday I called the EEOC to see where shyt at, and my job has responded and wants to sit down for mediation. Basically I turned the tables on these crackers and they possibly gonna have to pay me.

The point is, be yourself, be professional, be good at your job, document shyt, and know your rights. Do this and you gon be straight.