Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
source.gif

:wow: Biden in the studio ready to lay down tracks, but just needs to sample some of Trump's shyt to make it backfire.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Being exposed to it is different than having it. Eitherway, this shyt is pathetic. They can't protect themselves from the virus, how are they suppposed to protect the citizens?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:heh: The best thing about this shyt. Joe Biden on his Osama bin Laden shyt, by hiding from public view for most of the time and then put out a video, but saying nothing, letting Trump's words doing all the talking and then vanishing.

as the saying goes, you give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I also saw a Tweet, maybe on here, but a 1/3rd of the deaths in the US was from Care Facilities; Senior/Long Term Stuff. I dunno if anything will improve once the Vaccine is found, but like, I can imagine seeing tons of class action lawsuits potentially.

Though I am not a Healthcare professional, but like I would imagine that Hospitals that take care of patients have a different legal system than a Private Company that facilitates Seniors.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Being exposed to it is different than having it. Eitherway, this shyt is pathetic. They can't protect themselves from the virus, how are they suppposed to protect the citizens?

word it is really shows a lack of self control and that they’re(Trump administration)not taking it seriously... I’m trying not to overthink it but it’s fukked

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
these polls are gonna stay close because of trumps cult, but the cult isnt enough by itself. theyre only 40. i like where biden is at

whats really gonna kill trumps campaign is his inability to tell us the truth. the constant lying about jobs coming back, and the economy coming back, is just a massive overpromise/underperform that the country is gonna be fukkin disgusted with by november

And Putin not being there to help him this time around, due to the Rona ravaging Russia right now.