Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The responses tho:scust:

Because those inbred muthafukkas know they will lose. Shieeet even Trump knows he will lose. He admitted it on Fox.

Trump says Republicans would ‘never’ be elected again if it was easier to vote

"The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” Trump said during an appearance on Fox & Friends. “They had things in there about election days and what you do and all sorts of clawbacks. They had things that were just totally crazy and had nothing to do with workers that lost their jobs and companies that we have to save.”

Democrats often accuse Republicans of deliberately making it hard to vote in order to keep minorities, immigrants, young people and other groups from the polls. And Republicans often say they oppose voting reforms because of concerns of voter fraud – which is extremely rare– or concerns over having the federal government run elections. But Trump’s remarks reveal how at least some Republicans have long understood voting barriers to be a necessary part of their political self-preservation.

“I don’t want everybody to vote,” Paul Weyrich, an influential conservative activist, said in 1980. “As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It still amazes me that the janitor from news radio is this influential but then I remember a failed businessman and reality TV star is president.
Bruh the Nobel prize winner on HIV is under scrutiny for his views on corona and it's origin. Do people know how hard it is to get a Nobel prize? Yet these internet personalities with absolutely no authority on the matter put their 2 cents in and it's gold :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bruh the Nobel prize winner on HIV is under scrutiny for his views on corona and it's origin. Do people know how hard it is to get a Nobel prize? Yet these internet personalities with absolutely no authority on the matter put their 2 cents in and it's gold :francis:

It was not hard for observational science. Especially if you were part of a group.

Ask James Watson.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
embarrassing that we can't vote by mail because republicans are insecure about the fact that they can't win elections when it's easy for everyone to vote. these people are pieces of shyt

dems need to run a serious shaming campaign for the next few months

The funny thing is though, the Rural Areas for the most part, as Heavy Republican. Cities favor Democrats, where a ton of the USPS/FedEx/UPS stations are. Rural areas only have Post Offices, and some of them don't operate every day of the week at times from what I've read.

This was in the case with Wisconsin's Election.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Apparently easy enough for some looney to win Nobel prize

His work on HIV is acclaimed but he is known for having quack ideas. That is my point even people who are acclaimed are prone to BS but people take YouTube personalities at their word. That's why argument from authority fallacy is there or we'd believe that shyt teleports lol