Yo what's the source of that gif

:russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I don't want Trump to die from the coronavirus. I don't want him to die in office period. I just want him to be voted out and thrown in prison.

If he dies while in office, he's going to be immortalized forever (in a positive way) and we're gonna have to remember his dusty ass for as long as we live. He'll be turned into a fukking demi-god.

ig_ssnNNpILC-UwkYWufez2GxvtmZg6oPjySDg33MKc.gif

Trump has already bought a ticket for the Worst President label. It's going to be so bad, that people who have the last name of Trump will change it. I hope Trump catches it and suffers, Pence and Himself have both been ignorant of this Virus, and need to be taught the ultimate lesson.

That and Nancy Pelossi would become President if Trump/Pence are incapacitated/or dead via Succession Rules.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They ain’t gone immortalize his dumb ass.

Almost 80,000 ppl dead, economy in free fall, unemployment at 22%.....THATS his legacy.
If he dies in office, yes they will.

Of course, I won't shed a tear if he passes. fukk Trump!

But if Bush 43's image has rehabilitated. What would think would happen to Trump if he dies in office?

Reagan was one of the worst presidents ever but yet he's worshiped by Republicans :francis: