Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Fauci: No scientific evidence the coronavirus was made in a Chinese lab

I'll go with Dr. Fauci who says there is no scientific evidence the disease is from a lab before I believe an administration who constantly lies and does anything to absolve themselves of blame.

That doesn't mean it wasn't created in a lab. It's a negative - i.e. an unknown.

Anyway people would be better served if they looked at this from a scientific pov and forgot about Dems and Reps for a minute. Politicizing everything just gets in the way.

I am not listening to Pompeo and am definitely not listening to Trump.

Start at the virus genome and focus on that.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
That doesn't mean it wasn't created in a lab. It's a negative - i.e. an unknown.

Anyway people would be better served if they looked at this from a scientific pov and forgot about Dems and Reps for a minute. Politicizing everything just gets in the way.

I am not listening to Pompeo and am definitely not listening to Trump.

Start at the virus genome and focus on that.
Chinese researchers themselves currently think the market might not be the source of the pandemic since many early patients didn't have contact with the market. It is possible that patient zero might be from outside Wuhan, probably from Southern China since Covid-19 is very similar to bat virus from that area.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't read between the lines then I can't help you.

You're going to have a tough time as an adult if you don't know how to find the needle the haystack.

He's a conservative republican. And? He's the secretary of state and former CIA director. He's seen SOME SHÏT.

Seriously, what is your agenda? We know this account posts constantly throughout the day and much of it is either posts tarnishing progressives, big upping centrist politicians, or supporting war hawks & hawkish positions.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Remember when they were joking about shooting the virus.

It turns out they weren't joking. :francis:

Use bullets to end a microscopic virus, gun nut brehs.

These gun heads think that raw might from guns can solve any and everything in life. Now that the pandemic is here, they rather shoot another broke person than to go after corrupt CEOs and government officials.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China creating a Virus in a lab that would...
  • Kill a million people in the US, one of its biggest exporters...
  • Along with infecting Russia and North Korea, two border countries with Nuclear capabilities..
Nah. Pompeo is a lying piece of shyt, who is only kissing Trump's ass because Trump himself was praising Xi back in February, but then said a week back that China made it in a lab, but now has retracted that statement because Xi probably called him up.

China hid the numbers, but nature created this virus because of Climate Change/Poaching.
how about the sheer idiocy of beliving china created the virus and then unleashed it on themselves first :mjlol: they really showed us