Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
its crazy to think of what the cult is gonna do when he loses

i hope they just harm themselves but i think thats wishful thinking :huhldup:
Nah. They putting on a show.

I think most are ready to be on offense attacking a Liberal President instead of defending a Conservative one.

Not having a war like Iraq to shield and deflect makes this a lot harder for them.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would go with contaminated white tourists

With all of the propaganda going around I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up being something along those lines.

I don’t think we’re going to know what really happened for a few years.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
and you think it doesnt in the broke ass UK, genius? :deadmanny:

besides, thats 3 more months. show me ONE democrat thats proposing a lockdown til august :childplease:ill wait

not pelosi, not cuomo, not bernie, not AOC. not ONE democrat has proposed shutting down until august

:mjlol: the point is the JRS scheme is paying more than the median UK income monthly, yet you don't see them crying about people making a few more extra dollars or fear mongering like people are going to stop working and getting rich off temporary money from the government.

You are such a sh*t poster.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: the point is the JRS scheme is paying more than the median UK income monthly, yet you don't see them crying about people making a few more extra dollars or fear mongering like people are going to stop working and getting rich off temporary money for the government.

You are such a sh*t poster.
and our unemployment is also paying more than the median monthly income, so the UK isnt "showing us how its done"

and no one is complaining about anything, shythead :mjlol: nice reach

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

4mEEDN2.gif

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and you think it doesnt in the broke ass UK, genius? :deadmanny:

besides, thats 3 more months. show me ONE democrat thats proposing a lockdown til august :childplease:ill wait

not pelosi, not cuomo, not bernie, not AOC. not ONE democrat has proposed shutting down until august

Like you always say, you have a lot of talk for a country you know jack shyt about.
Speak to what you know and shut the fukk up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like you always say, you have a lot of talk for a country you know jack shyt about.
Speak to what you know and shut the fukk up.
i already spoke to what i know :heh: america provided just as well as the UK on this, if not better. despite us having 5x your population. there shouldnt have even been any room in my post for you to get offended

now this is where you provide evidence of the UK extending the lockdown and paying people through august, bloke

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i already spoke to what i know :heh: america provided just as well as the UK on this, if not better. despite us having 8x your population

now this is where you provide evidence of the UK extending the lockdown and paying people through august, bloke

You just whittle around arguments with no merits. The situation gets evaluated in 3 months and plans extended or stopped depending on how things look.

That isn't a debate. You are arguing strawmen to make your case look good.

Didn't Mitch already come out and flat out say that's as far as the US is going to go with bailouts? What happens in 4 months for the US if the situation isn't under control?

America is the richest nation on earth by far as well, so 8x the population or not, you should be good for the money no?

You keep grinding.