Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
aEOLWkld1G6.png

26 mins ·
1aDPjB-886q.png

BOCzaD2rwOa.png

The Trump administration quietly changed an online description of the country's Strategic National Stockpile after Jared Kushner, a senior adviser and the president's son-in-law, said states should not rely on the federal government for assistance obtaining supplies during the coronavirus outbreak.
The new, one paragraph description says the stockpile is meant as a “short-term stopgap."

THEHILL.COM

Trump administration changes definition of national stockpile after Kushner remarks

smh

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's scary that 47% approve

It's all a Disaster push; Anyone who doens't like Trump, will support him in the start. Then weeks pass and his approval drops because it's not just COVID, but the Economy and people losing their jobs/getting furloughed, and that's when people begin to turn their backs.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OR and this is just a suggestion...........we could all in america stop being fukking pussies. They're shytting all over the common person, and tryna make it up $1200. And some point people get fed up. I'm at about my breaking point. Are you not?!?!?!?! Are the people on this board not?!!?!?

I'm also a white middle class man with (up until 14 days ago) had no worries in this world. We gotta stop being so complacent here in the US

What would you suggest doing about it?

It's all a Disaster push; Anyone who doens't like Trump, will support him in the start. Then weeks pass and his approval drops because it's not just COVID, but the Economy and people losing their jobs/getting furloughed, and that's when people begin to turn their backs.

I want to believe it, I really do :wow: but there have been SO many things over the last couple years that should've tanked Trump's approval that didn't. It's hard to believe anything will change at this point.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
And not only that, but the American public has an extremely short memory. In 2008 everybody was mad at Bush, by 2010 the Tea Party shyt had started and everybody forgot about Iraq.

We'll be lucky to even get Trump out, I'm not sure anybody actually facing any real consequences (other than people dying of COVID-19) is even in the realm of possibility.

Breh if these red states get hit hard because their governor decided to follow the cheeto in chief's ignorance (Georgia for example), they will remember.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn brehs, my aunt went in the hospital after she was found unresponsive Monday. Didn't put it on here because we weren't sure what happened.

She went to church the day before feeling OK and boom.

Just found out today she is COVID19 positive. Already has multiple comorbids(BP, diabetes, kidney issues). Still on the vent. smh

I swear this shyt going to hit the older black population down here like a train. :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What would you suggest doing about it?

I want to believe it, I really do :wow: but there have been SO many things over the last couple years that should've tanked Trump's approval that didn't. It's hard to believe anything will change at this point.

I believe. Because we Americans care about one thing. Money.

We value it more than people in our own country.

Once you fukk with the Money supply, you become expendable.

Bank of America is hording the bailout, which will piss people off and blame on Trump.
Plus some people won't be getting their $1k checks till Sept for some... September.... that is almost a half-year away.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The Hill
aEOLWkld1G6.png

26 mins ·
1aDPjB-886q.png

BOCzaD2rwOa.png

The Trump administration quietly changed an online description of the country's Strategic National Stockpile after Jared Kushner, a senior adviser and the president's son-in-law, said states should not rely on the federal government for assistance obtaining supplies during the coronavirus outbreak.
The new, one paragraph description says the stockpile is meant as a “short-term stopgap."

THEHILL.COM

Trump administration changes definition of national stockpile after Kushner remarks

smh
Demonic

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn brehs, my aunt went in the hospital after she was found unresponsive Monday. Didn't put it on here because we weren't sure what happened.

She went to church the day before feeling OK and boom.

Just found out today she is COVID19 positive. Already has multiple comorbids(BP, diabetes, kidney issues). Still on the vent. smh

I swear this shyt going to hit the older black population down here like a train. :mjcry:

Sorry to hear that breh.

I'm worried as fukk about my older grandparents and great-grandparents (late 70s-late 90s) in Detroit. :sadcam:

Was thinking about asking if they need me to pick up groceries or anything...but I'd feel terrible if I inadvertently gave it to them by mistake.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

She went to church the day before feeling OK and boom. Already had multiple comorbids(BP, diabetes, kidney issues).

Just found out today she is COVID19 positive. Still on the vent too.

My regards my breh. Won't lie and say to stay positive, because she has Comorbids and we've all seen the stats. So just prepare for whatever comes next and remember all good times shared.