acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree but shaming then doesn't work and they won't be prosecuted

:snoop:

And not only that, but the American public has an extremely short memory. In 2008 everybody was mad at Bush, by 2010 the Tea Party shyt had started and everybody forgot about Iraq.

We'll be lucky to even get Trump out, I'm not sure anybody actually facing any real consequences (other than people dying of COVID-19) is even in the realm of possibility.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And not only that, but the American public has an extremely short memory. In 2008 everybody was mad at Bush, by 2010 the Tea Party shyt had started and everybody forgot about Iraq.

We'll be lucky to even get Trump out, I'm not sure anybody actually facing any real consequences (other than people dying of COVID-19) is even in the realm of possibility.

Didn't feel like typing it out but exactly.

Bolton was Trump's NSC and all of the other blatant grifters

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Has that Kim Jong-un looking at things quality to it
mYVzEio.png

I swear y'all ain't shyt. :mjlol:

:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

OR and this is just a suggestion...........we could all in america stop being fukking pussies. They're shytting all over the common person, and tryna make it up $1200. And some point people get fed up. I'm at about my breaking point. Are you not?!?!?!?! Are the people on this board not?!!?!?

I'm also a white middle class man with (up until 14 days ago) had no worries in this world. We gotta stop being so complacent here in the US