Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
They got Kush Gawd working on this pandemic?:ohhh:

giphy.gif
so trump has now had kushner working to solve
A. one of the most important and delicate issues in the Middle East
B. an unprecedented pandemic

what other deeply complex issues are they gonna bring in bubba kush to handle with no experience? social security reform? rebuilding of federal infrastructure? the possibilities are endless

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:to:
I feel sorry for anyone that can't continue their education right now.
I make enough money that I can self fund if I have to, my job also pays for tuition
and I get 1/3 of my tuition slashed because of a corporate discount.

While someone younger than me, from a similar background to me, could
have their entire future upended by Corona Virus.
:to:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
California appears to be flattening the curve. But its testing lags behind other states
The Guardian’s Maanvi Singh reports from Oakland with Sam Levin in Los Angeles

California has not seen the surge in coronavirus cases that have overwhelmed cities like New York and Detroit in the past week, which suggests that the state’s early and restrictive shelter-in-place orders could be slowing the virus’ spread. But experts say delays in testing have limited the understanding of the outbreak and have hindered containment efforts.

As of Tuesday, more than 86,100 tests had been administered in the state, and of those, 57,400 results were still pending. By comparison, New York, which has about half the population of California, has processed more than 200,000 tests. Washington state, which has less than a fifth of California’s population, has processed 65,462 tests.

Testing efforts in California have been set back due to a lack of swabs, vials and media for collecting patient samples, as well as a shortage of kits and bottlenecks at labs.
That's one way to flatten the curve :francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What can he campaign on, when people in the swing states are jobless ans dying by the hundreds by the day?

Trump’s base doesn’t care. Read “Dying of Whiteness”. That’s 43% of the electorate.

The only hope is getting enough of the wishy washy “Independents” to reject Trump.

By the way, is a more frustrating group than independents? People who have no core. They’ll vote for W, turn around and support Obama, then turn around and support Trump.

I have zero respect for these people.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they are raging war on the cartel. Are u guys listening to this?
He's really trying to pivot attention from the virus to the drug war?
This is madness.

How are these people standing up there and doing this?

I have little to no hope.
We're in the midst of a pandemic and depression and my guy just pivoted to the wall. The audacity. :mjlol:
You've gotta be shytting me, he keeps sinking to new depths :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: