Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You are hilarious.

Whether you think so or not, the world is fundamentally about to change, and people are seeing that capitalism on it's own is toothless when it comes to these situations.

That's why the billionaire want people back out to work quickly, cause the longer it lasts, the more people see the facade of the capitalist society and the more people demand to be helped.

Public seizure of private property is a wonderful deflection. The fact of the matter is, is that this starkly shows the lack of compassion in society.

Hotels are closed...but fukk hotels...motels are closed too. Yet someone thought it made more sense to paint social distancing lines in a fukkING CAR PARK, than give these folks a motel room.

It's a societal failure. The same failure that pretends like 200k deaths is acceptable.

You are a military man. How come in the military you believe in no one being left behind but in normal society we are happy to let people die? Especially considering a lot of homeless people are war veterans.

:merchant:

You just roasted his existence.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

It’s actually been working on some patients breh. They also giving it with zinc. One of the docs I work with explained the actual mechanism of action behind these meds.

nah breh it does not. That is straight placebo. Pfizer had a derivative for it and it actually hurt more than it helped. Tell that doctor to stop making shyt up because he is not an epidemiologist nor a research scientist.

I had a doctor try to sit me down and try to talk down on me to explain how a N95 hurts more than it helps with Corona. No he wears 2 N 95 lol

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

They got Kush Gawd working on this pandemic?:ohhh:

giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
-tax cut that ended up accomplishing nothing but helping bankrupt the country
-impeached
-massive failure responding to coronavirus, leading to 100k deaths and a possible depression

arguably the worst legacy in presidential history

What can he campaign on, when people in the swing states are jobless ans dying by the hundreds by the day?