Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
The point is how does that fill the gap of being on track to make 50-66% of your previous year earnings? Some people getting a $5300 value for nothing and workers get $1100 on a 25k shortfall? :dahell:
Vacant hotel rooms that can't be filled are not $5300 value hence why they're allowing homeless to stay there.

Would you prefer if the rooms stayed empty and the homeless remained on the street? How would that change someone else's 25k shortfall?

One has nothing to do with other

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikkas gave me a warning for this saying its race baiting people call each other's all sorts of derogatory terms on this bytch and this was too far. You nikkas are wild lol
Mods and hall monitor ass nikkas on here be trippin

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I didn’t say they should...I made the point that these people are getting a value from this...whether you want to dispute the value of the room or not, the government is paying out 5300 per room for them, yet not coming close to doing the same for others. One doesn’t have to feel the homeless should lose that privilege to also call bullshyt on the fact middle class people aren’t getting anywhere near the help they need
Vacant hotel rooms that can't be filled are not $5300 value hence why they're allowing homeless to stay there.

Would you prefer if the rooms stayed empty and the homeless remained on the street? How would that change someone else's 25k shortfall?

One has nothing to do with other

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I didn’t say they should...I made the point that these people are getting a value from this...whether you want to dispute the value of the room or not, the government is paying out 5300 per room for them, yet not coming close to doing the same for others. One doesn’t have to feel the homeless should lose that privilege to also call bullshyt on the fact middle class people aren’t getting anywhere near the help they need
When you work in a capitalistic economy, earned income is never fair. There are peaks when the economy is soaring and valleys during times like this. Focusing on what the homeless get to offset what you're not getting is just poor taste IMO.

End of the day, someone who is homeless will have issues a lot longer than someone with a temporary financial shortfall.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When you work in a capitalistic economy, earned income is never fair. There are peaks when the economy is soaring and valleys during times like this. Focusing on what the homeless get to offset what you're not getting is just poor taste IMO.

End of the day, someone who is homeless will have issues a lot longer than someone with a temporary financial shortfall.
That wasn’t the point I was making...but I also don’t care if that how you took it. I feel the same about people whining about what rich people have to make a point about what they don’t have, everyone does that shyt to an extent :yeshrug:

If you’re looking for a bleeding heart, you got the wrong poster :ld: