Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Positive update on this one, breh was unconscious for six hours and then woke up and he was basically fine. They say he doesn't have coronavirus and they've already discharged him from the hospital. Just talked him and he says he feels weak but otherwise okay.

How you unconscious for six hours and then fine two days later. :dahell:
Wtf breh...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point is how does that fill the gap of being on track to make 50-66% of your previous year earnings? Some people getting a $5300 value for nothing and workers get $1100 on a 25k shortfall? :dahell:
Your argument can be made on it's own without juxtaposing it next to a beneficial situation for homeless people.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I dont know if anyone posted this but the whole administration is incompetent. Whoever looked their population up for him, literally gave him the first number next to country. He said it with so much confidence too. If someone asks him about it, he's going to say, look thats what I was told okay, dont be cute, such fake news, we still tested more Americans.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I dont know if anyone posted this but the whole administration is incompetent. Whoever looked their population up for him, literally gave him the first number next to country. He said it with so much confidence too. If someone asks him about it, he's going to say, look thats what I was told okay, dont be cute, such fake news, we still tested more Americans.

You can tell whoever looked it up probably lives on twitter too, just assumes that "38 m" means "38 million" even though m isn't the correct abbreviation for million in any real-world shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Your argument can be made on it's own without juxtaposing it next to a beneficial situation for homeless people.
Nah, it can’t, plenty people here feel 75K is some balling ass income and have repeatedly shown no concern for wage earners in the 90-150k range as if they’re generating their money from capital as opposed to needing to go to work everyday

but you feel free to make the comparisons you want...I made the one I wanted to make :manny:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
they get price gouged, I can't remember why, it shouldn't be allowed to happen

Yeah given the circumstances, prohibiting price gouging shouldn't just include hand sanitizers and wipes or whatever item falls under this policy.

This a horrible look.