Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conspiracy theory should have no fukking place in this thread.
I already know of two people who've died from this shyt and the third is on a ventilator
fighting for their life.
Where are the mods to bans these dorks talking about Trump "Taking over the government" and this is a "Manufactured threat".

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

much more aggressive and they still left Italy to die

The EU concept is going to get revisited after this.

Germany is going to have to give up some of their power.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Talked to my sister again today. She's a medical professional in Washington, not working directly with COVID-19 patients but heavily affected by it as all medical professionals are. All she wanted to talk about was how fukked-up Trump's response has been, how upset she was at how useless the federal government has been at providing the needed response. She's a lot less political than I am, I can't remember her ever talking about politics as much as she did on this call, but she is REALLY upset.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They were told about this. They wanted to ride a wave of xenophobia into power.

The consequences are going to be massive.

This is what happens when you do stupid shyt. This is what will happen in America when Trump keeps stoking xenophobia, and people on THIS SiTE agree with him, saying it will give back black people jobs.

No one wants to do some of these jobs. But they are essential.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Conspiracy theory should have no fukking place in this thread.
I already know of two people who've died from this shyt and the third is on a ventilator
fighting for their life.
Where are the mods to bans these dorks talking about Trump "Taking over the government" and this is a "Manufactured threat".
Report the post please. I've been playing video games.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Talked to my sister again today. She's a medical professional in Washington, not working directly with COVID-19 patients but heavily affected by it as all medical professionals are. All she wanted to talk about was how fukked-up Trump's response has been, how upset she was at how useless the federal government has been at providing the needed response. She's a lot less political than I am, I can't remember her ever talking about politics as much as she did on this call, but she is REALLY upset.
the first US case was discovered in Washington on 1/19. Ask her her feelings about Inslee.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Germany ain't giving up shyt. Why would Germany "give up" power? Are we revisiting the EU after brexit? Who the hell is Italy?
Because people will cut off their nose to spite their face, and if right wing Italian politicians stoke a populist movement led on calls for leaving the EU, chances of the Union collapsing become bigger. Same thing with Spain and France. If the right wingers can pin these deaths on the government then things will get tenuous.