Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
What he means is, "The Trump Administration, which otherwise is responding shytty as fukk to the crisis at every level, is trying to take political advantage of the situation by deregulating everything they can just like they've been doing for the previous 3 years, hoping it will then lead to more fallacious arguments after the fact just like the one Dead7 is making here such that they can justify even further deregulation."
I disagree(obviously), and as this goes on i expect more unnecessary regulation/ineffective regulation to be canned.
To be fair though, its a mixed bag.

I think the regulations that have been lifted so that licensed doctors can practice in any state should remain lifted, the regulation barring public bodies from holding meetings by telephone if they wish should remain lifted(so long as their meeting is recorded and eventually transcribed).
I think the "safegaurds" surrounding the awarding of state contracts that have been suspended to allow the purchase of necessary commodities, services, technology, and materials etc. should remain lifted... and the regulations forcing hostpitals to seek the state’s approval before making changes to their physical plants such as temporarily increasing their bed capacities should remain gone.

... while I think the regulation mandating that child care providers undergo criminal background checks suspended by Dems in NY should never have been suspended.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
man yall sitting here arguing about shyt you cant control (politics)...
...how are we going to profit off this shyt?

a year from now the economy is going to be DEVASTATED ...focus on upping your skills...
...learning how to get loans...fixing your credit, etc...

Chaos presents tons of opportunity...fortunes are made in times like this.

This shyt isnt about Democrat vs Republican...
...its just people at this point.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
man yall sitting here arguing about shyt you cant control (politics)...
...how are we going to profit off this shyt?

a year from now the economy is going to be DEVASTATED ...focus on upping your skills...
...learning how to get loans...fixing your credit, etc...

Chaos presents tons of opportunity...fortunes are made in times like this.

This shyt isnt about Democrat vs Republican...
...its just people at this point.
I’ll be fine. There’s other sections on this forum for that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm looking to do some heavy investing once the economy picks back up.

Because you know the second people are allowed to be outside again they're going be flexing like hell....
im getting ready.

Everyday I wake up thinking "where can I make more money?"

Now is not the time to make a move...but we all should be getting ready...

...Getting your credit in order...
..saving every dollar...
learning how to conduct business...
...how financial markets operate...

Neighbor will pay me $30 to mow her lawn? Great!
Now is not the time to be cute and too good for anything...get it how you can.

This shyt is a literal reset button for society...we are starting from ground zero.

I dont care what your background is...from this point on, you are whoever you want to be...whoever you say you are.

The majority of the population will be...

1. Too tired to do anything...Boomers will be wiped out...those who managed to escape with a few dollars will be too scared to do anything.
2. Look to the government to save them.
3. The rest will go back to business as usual...internet gossip, partying and bullshyt.

Everything will be on sale...not just property, but actual businesses...
banks will be thirsty to give out loans...
...most people will think its impossible....but giving out money is how they survive...
...its all yours.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

F K

All Star
Daps
I'm looking to do some heavy investing once the economy picks back up.

Because you know the second people are allowed to be outside again they're going be flexing like hell....
i'm rolling the dice on the airlines (delta and AA). we'll see how it goes :pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t see anything in that conspiracy laden essay that said Trump, even under the NEA, had the power to “quarantine”(whatever that means) an entire region of the US.

Regardless, he doesn’t have the balls as evidenced by his backtrack earlier.

Trump has a one solution for every problem. Build a wall and find someone to demonize.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn