Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
·
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo fired back after President Trump suggested that his state does not really need upwards of 30,000 more ventilators to fight the coronavirus outbreak: "Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but I don't operate here on opinion, I operate on facts and on data and on numbers and on projections."

"I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators," Trump said. "You know, you go into major hospitals, sometimes they’ll have two ventilators. And now all of a sudden they're saying, 'Can we order 30,000 ventilators?'"

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Cuomo pushes back on Trump over ventilator shortage: 'I operate on facts'

There's a world of difference between facts/numbers and projections. Some of these projections we've been operating under are coming under increased scrutiny.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The Hill
·
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo fired back after President Trump suggested that his state does not really need upwards of 30,000 more ventilators to fight the coronavirus outbreak: "Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but I don't operate here on opinion, I operate on facts and on data and on numbers and on projections."

"I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators," Trump said. "You know, you go into major hospitals, sometimes they’ll have two ventilators. And now all of a sudden they're saying, 'Can we order 30,000 ventilators?'"

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Cuomo pushes back on Trump over ventilator shortage: 'I operate on facts'
can he sub in for Biden?

seriously

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yr9icdcao8p41.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

lol think that's from NYC

someone shared it last night on fb it's really something else, especially going into sexual partners and trying to fukk people you live with or in close proximity to

also suggests hookers and people with multiple partners cam or masturbate

:laff:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man you guys, as you know, I'm a glutton for punishment so I check out the r/asktrumpsupporters subreddit pretty often.

Here's their take on Trumps "we have 15 cases now and that will soon be zero" statement:

".....Trump meant that at some point, those 15 people would recover. He didn't mean no one else would catch it..."

:why:
Thats it.

I want @DEAD7 banned from this thread :camby:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man you guys, as you know, I'm a glutton for punishment so I check out the r/asktrumpsupporters subreddit pretty often.

Here's their take on Trumps "we have 15 cases now and that will soon be zero" statement:

".....Trump meant that at some point, those 15 people would recover. He didn't mean no one else would catch it..."

:why:
These people are idiots but it’s still crazy as hell to see them actually put those opinions into words.