Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked my mom the other day if she has the ability to reject doing a case or working if she feels unsafe. According to her, the administration at her hospital, so far, has been giving them a lot of leeway of how they can handle cases and said if they feel it is unsafe to do a case they can cancel or postpone. That gave me some relief.

They have a few cases at her hospital now but she said they get a daily notice of how well they are doing on supplies and things like that everyday and she says they've been status "green" so far which is the best they can be at right now.

My fear is that once this starts building up in her area that the administration she was talking about is going to start walking back and forcing doctors to work in unsafe conditions. I understand that to a degree but when you know someone personally who may be impacted by that, you can't help but think selfishly.
i fully support any nurse who says fukk this if they arent sent in with the proper equipment :yeshrug: they dont owe us that

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Give it a couple of weeks unfortunately. Got an email this morning from Raytheon that we have an exemption from the state that we're essential personnel. Corporate greed is going to get alot of people fukked over. Cases continue to rise in the 757.
Just you wait. All the real non-essential businesses staying open are gonna get a swift dose of karma.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
A lot of people are about to die I'm talking thousands per day this is getting scary
Someone tweeted that the unemployment will drop to 1% after all is said and done...:snoop:
The human cost hasnt begun to shape in many peoples minds.

This is about to fundamentally reshape this nation...