Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah but idk what theyre actually doing there, he didnt respond when i asked him if they told him to stay home

I know they werent letting employees wear masks or gloves

They should have been working to expand online capabilities for the welfare offices. In this time, there is tons of traffic and high likelihood of spread.

I understand many dont have the ability to fax documents or may not even have online access but im sure they could figure something out..such as automatically continuing benefits for those already approved indefinitely

my s/o shutdown their office on the 13th and the were still allowed to go in briefly

I'm surprised his union didn't put up a fuss

rural local government was still mostly working until this week I feel like, and I think the state finally shutdown the dmvs within the last two days

upstates numbers are super low though, last I checked most of the confirmed cases were in the double digits

One would think, at the same time they couldn't even keep the phone lines or the websites up here for unemployment. This whole situation is unprecedented and more or less unforeseeable. At the end of the day I blame Trump for letting it get to this point, mainly for his response and the erosion of federal agencies responsible for responding but I also can't ignore that our health care system public and private as been completely eroded by rampant capitalism and privatization. The fact that NY let alone the country at large doesn't have enough hospital beds, staff, and ventilators... I guess at least it happened now... How does this country expect to deal with all their boomers dying and getting dementia in mass?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
my s/o shutdown their office on the 13th and the were still allowed to go in briefly

I'm surprised his union didn't put up a fuss

rural local government was still mostly working until this week I feel like, and I think the state finally shutdown the dmvs within the last two days

upstates numbers are super low though, last I checked most of the confirmed cases were in the double digits

One would think, at the same time they couldn't even keep the phone lines or the websites up here for unemployment. This whole situation is unprecedented and more or less unforeseeable. At the end of the day I blame Trump for letting it get to this point, mainly for his response and the erosion of federal agencies responsible for responding but I also can't ignore that our health care system public and private as been completely eroded by rampant capitalism and privatization. The fact that NY let alone the country at large doesn't have enough hospital beds, staff, and ventilators... I guess at least it happened now... How does this country expect to deal with all their boomers dying and getting dementia in mass?
:patrice: when you'd get married. I always figured you'd be a bacholar for life. :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits