Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
People are responding to her with conspiracy theories and tweets about Benghazi. Even after all of this.

:bryan:

I stopped scrolling before I could find something about her emails but I’m sure it’s there.
I'm not even offended by it. I'm just amazed at the lack of awareness of the current situation that these people still find time to be this partisan. I'm over Trump and his political views. I can tolerate Republicans right now who at least understand how serious this is and can put aside partisanship for the public good.

Right now, Trump is just the worst person to handle this and dumb beyond belief. I would be fine with another Republican as president right now who is maybe more pragmatic because right now his way of thinking and unique stupidity is putting people's lives at risk. A virus doesn't care If you're republican or democrat. shyt seems incredibly petty given the seriousness of the moment.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
trump looking decrepit out here
Some might say, he looks Covid.
th

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U guys think the lock down will be over by Easter like he says or he’s just bull shytting?

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Nah it aint that deep. Dude is incomponent. Leaders in blue states aint even listening to him, but he's been trying take credit for them mobilizing ahead of the curve.

Because what would the narrative be, if and when this disease shifts down south, where the largest proportion of black people in the country live, where they are also more likely to be poor, lack access to health care, need to work and the states don't have the social welfare or capital to fight off the disease. Would you really give trump credit for potentially killing numerous black people?

This shyt has the potential be real bad. If it's heading the direction I think it is, where people in Blue states will eventually curve / flatten / stabilize the cases, but the south with limited / failing health infrastructure along, with the type of leadership unwilling to take preventative measures, is a recipe for disaster.

The south is super vulnerable:
14_0442_01.jpg

Remember those with pre-existing conditions are at the great risk....

The west coast isn't shyt compared to south.

...black people... :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:ohlawd: WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT that by Trump's fukkery, that he is going to start killing off his own racist base that is plaguing this country. He got people downing Fish Tank Cleaner, now he going get WASPs going to church and end up catching the virus.

Not saying that religion ain't good for folks, but the decent people know that going into a place of religion in a big group is stupid right now. Next thing he will say is that he will ask his base to invest in some shady stock in order to get the DOW up.