Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m hoping we find out more people have it the chance we’d think

I don’t think Trump will wait that long for the big citric he knows the finanacial ramifications..

He’s gone hope a lot of people have it and that it’s less deadly then We think right now..

Deadly isn’t the problem. Being in the hospital with a nasty flu is still a huge strain. Plus you increase the amount of medical workers getting sick.

I’m saying I don’t think too many people have it general.

Places with large international travel like airports and ports is where it would be worse. That leaves out a large part of the country if you test and contain at the beginning.

The more he drags for optics. The more people are traveling internally.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just got some texts from my homegirl who’s a realtor (listing agent) lost two deals that were in contract, can’t hold open houses, can’t network to find new listings, calls about her other listings are down to almost nothing. She’ll be ok in the short term, but if she can’t get listings into contract in the next four weeks, might be June before she sees a commission again

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

He said corolla virus:deadmanny:
Video is facts though:sas2:
I blame you random person for having this highly communicable virus so I will...............attack you.............and likely come in range of this.....:troll:
You might not even be chinese either

Did he just call it the Corolla virus :dwillhuh:

Is his T-shirt a pack of Mike Pences howling at the moon??

I have more questions than answers after watching that.

was he standing in his house or garage, or has he committed to foraging in some sort of trailer/garage hybrid?

:dead: @ emotional support beer

wait is this guy pretending to be a trump supporter so MAGAts will watch his videos :deadmanny:

That's the best shyt I've seen since this broke out....I KNOW there gotta be MAGA fools watching that shyt. :lolbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:picard:

What is going on in Italy, how did it got to this point?!!!
That’s what I want to know, it is clear by now the shyt is out of control but why so bad? A few factors I can think of.

Italy's got a fairly old population.
They got a culture of personal greeting (kisses, hugging, etc).
They were the first European country hit so nothing and nobody was prepared.
Because of that numbers spiked enormously and hospitals got over capacity fast.
Before the lockdown (and when it got announced) a lot of Northerners fled southwards, thus spreading the virus much faster across the country.

Another thing I have to take into account is lack of hygiene and health protocols in hospitals. Not saying they're bad but clearly they had nothing set up to isolate Corona victims, let alone enough space, so I figure a lot of the virus spread unintentionally in hospitals, etc.

It'll be interesting (and worrisome) to see where Spain is going. The country has a lot of the same factors as Italy but they were a bit more prepared for this.