Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Europe getting that work. :picard:

Im really concerned about NY. Couldn't sleep last night.

The problem is the uncertainty because of lack of testing.

I think if we tested we’d find out millions of people have it so the percentage of deaths from this would be low. Unfortunately we can’t prove it

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
full

I have never heard of anything like that in my life. I think he was joking, but if he wasn't

WHITE FOLKS.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing how Trump cares more about the market and economy then people there’s no way I see this lasting months and months like people are saying.

Trump knows if this lasts any longer then a month or so the devastation of the economy will be incredible

He’s gonna force everything back to normal and all business open by sometime in the next month.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Trump knows if this lasts any longer then a month or so the devastation of the economy will be incredible

He’s gonna force everything back to normal and all business open by sometime in the next month.
He might try but in a month we could be in a bad place breh. That might be totally off the board by then.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Knowing how Trump cares more about the market and economy then people there’s no way I see this lasting months and months like people are saying.

Mississippi, Kentucky would probably be fine in a month if you test fully and isolate.

The problem is that those “coastal liberals” Republicans hate so much is where the major economic engine is and won’t be back until June if we start isolating and testing now.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Interesting facts about the list of countries by hospital beds:
- Japan and South Korea are Top 2
- Eastern European ex-communist countries make 5 out of Top 10
- first western country is Germany at 4th
- China is 19th, but one of few countries constantly improving
japan and south korea are western countries.