Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN is playing a memorial to a woman who "died of the coronavirus at 105 years old"

i mean im sorry, but what the fukk? she died because she was 105 years old :what: not to sound like a huge dikkhead but what is the criteria for this?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
CNN is playing a memorial to a woman who "died of the coronavirus at 105 years old"

i mean im sorry, but what the fukk? she died because she was 105 years old :what: not to sound like a huge dikkhead but what is the criteria for this?
You seem to be operating on a slow day. Surely you can find a better topic to troll with than the death of a 105 year old woman. Maybe try again?

Please feel free to respond with nonsense

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem to be operating on a slow day. Surely you can find a better topic to troll with than the death of a 105 year old woman. Maybe try again?

Please feel free to respond with nonsense
sad that anything that deviates from your pre-approved narrative is "trolling".

removing emotions, i dont really see what was wrong with what i asked. i know that you don't want to admit it or talk about it, but there's going to be a point where we have the conversation about opening up. not soon, but next year

because it's never going to get down to 0 :yeshrug:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
sad that anything that deviates from your pre-approved narrative is "trolling".

removing emotions, i dont really see what was wrong with what i asked. i know that you don't want to admit it or talk about it, but there's going to be a point where we have the conversation about opening up. not soon, but next year

because it's never going to get down to 0 :yeshrug:
your argument is that she's already lived long enough so what's the big deal, but if not for covid she might have made it a few more years. it's not up to you to determine how valuable those 2 years were to her or her loved ones.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your argument is that she's already lived long enough so what's the big deal, but if not for covid she might have made it a few more years. it's not up to you to determine how valuable those 2 years were to her or her loved ones.
oh, but its up to you to determine that someone has close their restaurant for good so she gets them. you get to determine that value

good to know :ehh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
oh, but its up to you to determine that someone has close their restaurant for good so she gets them. you get to determine that value

good to know :ehh:
she didn't get them. and i'm not determining anything other than i chose where i spend my money during a pandemic.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not determining anything other than i chose where i spend my money during a pandemic.
untrue if you support measures like only letting places open at 25 percent

which might be the right thing to do, but maybe it isnt. i dont have the answers. i would just hope the lockdowns end in the spring

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare the natural born right to life to the privilege of being a business owner brehs....

That type of mindset is exactly why this country will crumble like every other empire.
a 105 year old has lived a long and full life, 25 years past life expectancy, and a business owner who worked 60 hours a week for years isnt "privileged"

embarrassing, feelgood post

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
untrue if you support measures like only letting places open at 25 percent

which might be the right thing to do, but maybe it isnt. i dont have the answers. i would just hope the lockdowns end in the spring
what does all this have to do with your so what if a 105 year old dies? they can't cover the news now?